Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can go on Twitter, other forums and you will find maybe 3 fans that like this hire.

Vrabel has officially put himself on the hot seat.

I just don't understand why Vrabel is doing this to himself. To keep Downing as long as he did, to retaining Bowen and now pulling this BS hire. I just don't understand.
He's falling on his sword that's for sure!

He's falling on his sword that's for sure!
You think Vrabel really cares? If he was to be fired other teams would be interested in him...NFL or College

Maybe that sword lops off his penis and we win a Superbowl

Last edited by a moderator:
This is being bullheaded. It is what it is and there is no way to sugar coat it. More of the same and sink with the ship I guess.
IMO

Titans target spurned them ( whoever it was )

now its the munchak thing - just too damn late in process to get anyone of quality. At least they did not scrape into XFL like munchak had to

When we was the play caller in Houston, Kelly’s offense was 3rd in the league in passing on early downs. Basically the opposite of run, run, pass. I’ll take that. Play-calling matters.
I will say this, Kelly destroyed our secondary with Cooks and Amendola his last game against us.

Maybe the plan is to get such a great QB that the offensive coaches don't matter....

Ok, yeah, I'll show myself out....

:hang:
I was going to say the same for the OL coach. Maybe they plan on loading up on FA linemen that they feel don't require the coaching last year's line would need.

So was Downing...so Titans offense will be run Henry as much as possible and hope the rest of the offense doesn't sh*t the bed

It's wait and see for me. Just because he was in the building last year doesn't mean he has the same philosophy as Downing.

I'm sure he didn't go in the interview and say "Yeah,I'm going to do the same exact shit as what got Downing fired".

Now load up on OL and maybe a WR or 2 and we'll see what happens.

IMO

Titans target spurned them ( whoever it was )

now its the munchak thing - just too damn late in process to get anyone of quality. At least they did not scrape into XFL like munchak had to
Fisher’s available.
I know he’s not high class XFL but USFL standard.

It's wait and see for me. Just because he was in the building last year doesn't mean he has the same philosophy as Downing.

I'm sure he didn't go in the interview and say "Yeah,I'm going to do the same exact **** as what got Downing fired".

Now load up on OL and maybe a WR or 2 and we'll see what happens.

I so, so hope you're right...i'll be very cautiously optimistic until proven otherwise...

We will throw the ball a lot more under Kelly. Whether we are good at it or not depends on talent. We will not be run first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back