Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shall see. That's like when a rich guy says money doesn't matter, or a hot chick says looks aren't important.

It's easy to say something doesn't matter when you have it.
I mean he knows we have Henry who gets dibs, if he wasn't ok with that he wouldn't have come here

I mean he knows we have Henry who gets dibs, if he wasn't ok with that he wouldn't have come here

Oh I certainly hope that is the case, and yeah, he should have known that Henry and aj are gonna get theirs. But ego is a funny thing, and if he hits a dry spell and is getting blasted in the media and such, you never know.

Oh I certainly hope that is the case, and yeah, he should have known that Henry and aj are gonna get theirs. But ego is a funny thing, and if he hits a dry spell and is getting blasted in the media and such, you never know.

I think Julio is looking at the Davis targets, 92 and thinking he is just fine with 90 targets and knows what he can do with that.

He was traded not a FA so him coming here wasn't entirely up to him..unless he waived a no trade clause?
Julio will not be a problem, he wants to win and with him, Henry, AJ and Tanney we will do just that

Hes top 5 in both…. Holy ****. I even posted the graphic to show y’all and instead of looking at it y’all keeping talking out your ass
Does it matter? We got what we needed (hopefully). Yes, next season Tannehill will have a huge cap hit, but then it drops drastically after that, which is perfect IMO. It also aligns with the cap jumping up pretty damned big after this season.

Does it matter? We got what we needed (hopefully). Yes, next season Tannehill will have a huge cap hit, but then it drops drastically after that, which is perfect IMO. It also aligns with the cap jumping up pretty damned big after this season.

All I did was say he’s being paid as a top 5 QB next year and people lost their minds. I can’t control that. People wanted to argue the information. I am not upset about the deal whatsoever.

All I did was say he’s being paid as a top 5 QB next year and people lost their minds. I can’t control that. People wanted to argue the information. I am not upset about the deal whatsoever.

OK, if that is the case then this year he will be one of the lowest paid QBs. No NFL outlet would ever talk about him being the fifth highest paid QB, as they look at average per year. If you want to, OK. But at the of the day his restructuring gives him no more total money than he had before.

OK, if that is the case then this year he will be one of the lowest paid QBs. No NFL outlet would ever talk about him being the fifth highest paid QB, as they look at average per year. If you want to, OK. But at the of the day his restructuring gives him no more total money than he had before.

Next year you will definitely see people mention Tannehill cap hit being top 5.

But that being said, it’s what we had to do to make this trade happen and I’m 100% ok with that. Just hope we don’t have to gut the roster next season as a result.

Next year you will definitely see people mention Tannehill cap hit being top 5.

But that being said, it’s what we had to do to make this trade happen and I’m 100% ok with that. Just hope we don’t have to gut the roster next season as a result.

we won’t have to gut the roster…we currently are 9.3 mil under the cap with most of our core guys under contract and can find more cap space with a few restructures or cuts…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back