Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tannehill was like 10 for 13 for 187 in the first half.

And we were losing 24-9...Tannehill was 17 for 27 for 167 yds in the 2nd half and no TDs

I'm not knocking on Tannehill, I'm glad he's out QB he's a good one..
but let's not kid ourselves...this is Henry's team and until Tannehill can take over a game when Henry isn't...he's a good QB not a great one

And we were losing 24-9...Tannehill was 17 for 27 for 167 yds in the 2nd half and no TDs

I'm not knocking on Tannehill, I'm glad he's out QB he's a good one..
but let's not kid ourselves...this is Henry's team and until Tannehill can take over a game when Henry isn't...he's a good QB not a great one

I agree with most of that.

I haven’t seen any press conference or anything… people on sm are saying that Julio got benched for giving up on a block. Some are saying that he was taken out of the game because he hurt his knee. Anyone know which it is?

Ok I found the press conference… Vrabel was pretty illusive about Julio. It really sucks that we have a player with Julio’s ability, but him and the coach have to be at odds.

Ok I found the press conference… Vrabel was pretty illusive about Julio. It really sucks that we have a player with Julio’s ability, but him and the coach have to be at odds.
I found this....
Tennessee Titans coach Mike Vrabel was vague on why star receiver Julio Jones didn't finish Sunday's 25-16 victory over the Indianapolis Colts, saying that it was for management reasons.

When asked whether Jones was hurt, Vrabel did not directly answer the question.

"Just trying to manage where he's at, and the type of game the end of the game would be," Vrabel said of Jones.

How is that Vrabel quote meaning Julio wasn’t blocking? Lol

That’s just what people on social media are saying. I’m still trying to figure out how they are drawing that conclusion. But… Vrabel’s answers in the press conference were very open ended. If Julio had hurt his knee during the game, like I thought was what happened, I’m pretty sure Vrabel would have just said that he hurt his knee.

That’s just what people on social media are saying. I’m still trying to figure out how they are drawing that conclusion. But… Vrabel’s answers in the press conference were very open ended. If Julio had hurt his knee during the game, like I thought was what happened, I’m pretty sure Vrabel would have just said that he hurt his knee.
said TL77 had a 'situation' last week not an injury

said TL77 had a 'situation' last week not an injury
But we all saw 77’s situation. Buddha baker blew him up despite spotting 125 lbs and 6 inches in height.

To have that viral video make the rounds has to be emotional draining for 77. He has to answer all those tough questions while sitting on stacks of money and recordings podcasts.

Vrabel isn’t one to disclose injuries lol

I think Julio was there if needed but with us trying to run some clock probably more of a preventative thing. Especially with all the injuries we had today and have had so far this year.

People didn't seem to notice or comment, but Julio was off the field for some of the red zone plays and key 3rd downs against the 'hawks. I think there is some kind of method to this.

I thought Julio gotta a little banged up making a tackle on one of the interceptions
But that was just from my vantage point at the game

It better be injury related. If it's not, then jrob needs to sit both bitches(vrabel&Julio) down and get their cry fest over with. Play julio.

I think Julio was there if needed but with us trying to run some clock probably more of a preventative thing. Especially with all the injuries we had today and have had so far this year.

Yeah I hope that’s all it is. It seemed like a lot of people had come to that conclusion (Julio benched for not blocking) all at once, but couldn’t tell me how they came to that conclusion.

for real.

nothing to see here- move along.

Vrabel is doing the Belichek Pats thing.

playing the long game, keeping his older proven vets healthy and protected, only using when and as needed. And we WILL need Julio and AJ if we have any shot to go all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back