Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are are all in and should be for the first time ever! Windows are short in this league and we are going to the maxx with the window for Tanney and Henry my hats off!

We now have a better WR core, a better RB, a better OL and arguably a better D.

It's Patrick Mahomes man. He is that friggin good. I don't know about better D. It's probably equal. And if you count Kelce as a WR (and you probably should) their WR core is probably better overall.

Move was necessary since we have about 2-3 more years of prime Henry and for the price it’s more than reasonable. Just need Julio to be healthy for the playoffs.

Not having a second in the next draft can't be any worse than throwing away a first in the 2020 draft. I'm ready to enjoy the upcoming 2021 season and hope for a memorable run to the Super Bowl.

I really want to see us shift more pass heavy next year.

If I'm Vrabel, I tell Henry... everyone knows you're a stud. You've shown it in the playoffs. You've shown it with a 2k season. This year, you're gonna show it in the Super Bowl, so we're gonna lighten your load.”

I think tannehill is truly an elite qb. We need to give him the freedom to call the plays at the line more. If they wanna stack the box, burn em deep. If they wanna play coverage, let Henry make em pay.

Hell, firkser and Reynolds are pretty damn dangerous for 4th and 5th weapons respectively.

I would really like to see Evans take over at least on 3rd downs and contribute in the passing game.

If healthy and used correctly, this offense should be unstoppable

All I know is, I just went from on the fence for madden 22 to “when can I place my damn pre-order?”

So think about this...

For most of titans history (in Nashville) our wr corps has been a pathetic joke.

We now probably have the best two wr in the division. And the best rb in the league. And the best qb in the division.

Julio! Arthur Juan! Rey Tractorcito! Los Tres Amigos!

1. Someone has to send them this movie. Ask them to learn the little hand slap thing as an end zone celebration.

2. Someone good at photo shop need so make this poster with their faces.

Naturally we have a rookie OC to handle the best offense we've ever had

typical titans

Hell, any nitwit should be able to drive this Ferrari.

Call a run play. Have a deep shot ready as an audible. Have tannehill count the guys in the box and choose accordingly.

Rinse, repeat.

I can't wait for madden 22.

Pretty psyched about this and hoping Tennessee can finally break the streak of non 4K QB.

Here’s some numbers since 2000. There have been 159 4K seasons.

Titans are 1 of 4 teams to avoid them all (NYJ, Cle, Chi)
Over the passed 10 years, the league has avg a little over 10 per year. (17 the low w/ 8 and 2016 the high w/ 13)

Over that same span, Buffalo (02), Jax (15), Phi (19), SF (00), and Car (11) have only had 1.

NE(11), SD/LAC(12), IND(15), GB(11), Det(10), NO(12), and ATL(10), all have had half or more with a 4K QB.

With the extra game and adding Julio, 4K almost seems like a given but somehow the franchise has avoided it since Warren Moon. We’re due.

Also hoping this opens the gates for Henry to also reach the milestone of first ever 2x 2K rusher. That’s asking for a lot of offense but I think it can be done.

Fingers crossed for health as last year we were bit pretty bad.
the other 3 teams are outdoor yanquee teams

just sayin'

Titans being on there is bad

Agreed. You could take all the best AFC players and make an all star team, and the Chiefs would still be the favorite because of Mahomes. Get him uncomfortable and running and he becomes mortal.

Not if he is healthy. Mahomes is a freak on the run. You have to rush him but he has crazy talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back