Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the F do the Colts still have equal odds to win the AFC South? Besides Nelson, literally every player on their team is worse than their Titans counterpart.

The name... nothing more. Colts aren’t that great. Crap offense. NO WRs that scare anyone. Defense took a hit... but there they are still people’s favorites,,, who cares.

Numbers are definitely comparable, but that isn’t the whole story of course. Who has more playoff wins? Super Bowl wins? Who scares teams more in game planning? Who would you pick for our QB if you had the choice?

... and now of those things are relevant, Of course you pick the much younger Mahomes, wins are a team effort, but the Chiefs aren’t that far ahead. The Titans will scare teams more THIS season.

... and now of those things are relevant, Of course you pick the much younger Mahomes, wins are a team effort, but the Chiefs aren’t that far ahead. The Titans will scare teams more THIS season.

The Titans have beat mahommes before. They can do it again. Having two wr that need to be doubled along with Henry in the backfield will help that.

If Tannehill was the same age as Mahomes, everyone would still take Mahomes. He is a special type of talent that Tannehill is not. Tannehill is a very good QB, but he is not Mahomes.

People will certainly be scared of this team. But the primary reason will not be Tannehill.

Naturally we have a rookie OC to handle the best offense we've ever had

typical titans

Why are you so miserable all the time? Lol geez man. Biggest day the Titans have had all offseason and probably biggest named player we have ever acquired (Randy Moss too) and you’re a Debbie downer about it.

Julio! Arthur Juan! Rey Tractorcito! Los Tres Amigos!

1. Someone has to send them this movie. Ask them to learn the little hand slap thing as an end zone celebration.

2. Someone good at photo shop need so make this poster with their faces.
They’ll be so famous, they’ll be INfamous.

THill will also have a plethora of options out there.

The bashing on Roto continues:

Sadly, the Titans are a poor landing spot from a compiling perspective, as Jones must fight fellow alpha A.J. Brown for targets in an offense that wants to finish bottom-five in pass attempts. He will also not have a quarterback capable of giving him space to "get the underneath the ball," something that was reportedly a desire. Jones should be regarded as a high-end WR2 in fantasy who will blow up for plenty of WR1 days, even if his quarterback and offense curb his overall upside.

Sadly, the Titans are a poor landing spot from a compiling perspective, as Jones must fight fellow alpha A.J. Brown for targets in an offense that wants to finish bottom-five in pass attempts. He will also not have a quarterback capable of giving him space to "get the underneath the ball," something that was reportedly a desire. Jones should be regarded as a high-end WR2 in fantasy who will blow up for plenty of WR1 days, even if his quarterback and offense curb his overall upside.
Let em doubt, this has helped the titans in the past and when they’re holding the Lombardi, this guy will be eating crow.

From a fantasy perspective, I don't disagree with his take.

We aren't all of a sudden going to become a throw it around the yard team. Henry is still the engine of this team.

Julio will be a huge addition to the Titans, but Henry and aj will still get theirs, and firk will eat in the red zone as well.

If Tannehill was the same age as Mahomes, everyone would still take Mahomes. He is a special type of talent that Tannehill is not. Tannehill is a very good QB, but he is not Mahomes.

People will certainly be scared of this team. But the primary reason will not be Tannehill.

I agree with you.

I could not care less about fantasy football

From a fantasy perspective, I don't disagree with his take.

We aren't all of a sudden going to become a throw it around the yard team. Henry is still the engine of this team.

Julio will be a huge addition to the Titans, but Henry and aj will still get theirs, and firk will eat in the red zone as well.

I agree with most of it, but he is definitely off on Tannehills deep ball ability.

From a fantasy perspective, he will undoubtedly see a reduction in targets. Ryan has been been top 5 is passing attempts almost every year Julio has been there it seems like. Even if we throw the ball 10% more, Tanne still wouldn't crack the top 10 in passing attempts. Tanne would have to throw the ball more than 20% more in order to crack the top 5 in attempts from the 2020 season.

So I went over to Duval to see what they were saying and most think the Titans and Atlanta both came out good. The only trash talking came from people trying to say Julio is constantly injured and washed up, but a lot of the forum members were quick to call them idiots, just as they should. There are some rational people over there.

So I went over to Duval to see what they were saying and most think the Titans and Atlanta both came out good. The only trash talking came from people trying to say Julio is constantly injured and washed up, but a lot of the forum members were quick to call them idiots, just as they should. There are some rational people over there.
Liar!!!!!!

Why are you so miserable all the time? Lol geez man. Biggest day the Titans have had all offseason and probably biggest named player we have ever acquired (Randy Moss too) and you’re a Debbie downer about it.

maybe because I've seen how we utilize our FAs? Randy Moss you allude to, benched and blocked more than ran routes.

Those two DE clowns we picked up last year.

Dion Lewis ?

We have all this talent now, and we are putting it in the hands of a rookie.. sorry for being skeptical that he'll know what to do with them. I fully expect 1st/2nd down runs up the middle then deep routes on 3rd down to be the norm.

I'd rather Tannehill call the offense.

And here I was upset we didn't try and get AJ Green this offseason.
25 year old Corey Davis at his best will never be as good as 32 year old Julio Jones. The fact that Jones can literally run every route tree is going to open up so many things for our offense.

My worry now is that we're giving the keys to a lambo, porche and rari to a rookie OC.
If we still had Arthur Smith as OC I would've been wayyyy more ecstatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back