Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
People can read, so I am sure they have seen the Leftovers comments.

If they have seen the comments then why are there several posts in this thread asking "does anyone watch The Leftovers?"
If they had seen those posts then that is not a question they would ask. And you already know this.

If they have seen the comments then why are there several posts in this thread asking "does anyone watch The Leftovers?"
If they had seen those posts then that is not a question they would ask. And you already know this.
That's their problem. Don't skip posts. Read.

The info is there... not our fault it is, essentially, ignored or missed.

That's their problem. Don't skip posts. Read.
The info is there... not our fault it is, essentially, ignored or missed.

Not everyone wants to read 36 posts about Gotham and Arrow to see if anything from the rest of the TV world is being discussed in between.
Easily resolved by having two different threads.
But no. The superhero gang finds it amusing to strangle out any other discussion..

Not everyone wants to read 36 posts about Gotham and Arrow to see if anything from the rest of the TV world is being discussed in between.
Easily resolved by having two different threads.
But no. The superhero gang finds it amusing to strangle out any other discussion..
You can make a separate thread but inevitably people are still going to post about the superhero shows here anyway.

I try to comment on other shows I watch and there typically seems to be little to no response or desire to discuss. I've posted about FtWD, WD, Homeland, AHS and I think you were the only person who ever even responded. Other than that one guy who called me out for typing FotWD instead of FtWD......

The superhero shows aren't even my favorite shows but they're the ones that generate the most interest on this forum so it's what I end up discussing the most.

I don't see why it matters whether or not the subject of a show is a comic hero. I skip and skim over the content I don't relate to and it's not hard.

Re: anime: I follow Black Butler and The Devil Is A Part-Timer

I try to comment on other shows I watch and there typically seems to be little to no response or desire to discuss. I've posted about FtWD, WD, Homeland, AHS and I think you were the only person who ever even responded. Other than that one guy who called me out for typing FotWD instead of FtWD......

That - is an artifact of the superhero stranglehold over this thread.
Before the trend there was lively non-SH TV discussion here.
Superheros should be its own thread - and it would work maintain outside of the chuckles the SH gang gets by specifically not cooperating on purpose.

I don't have HBO or SHOWTIME or any of those... but I've seen any and all posts related to only those channels. I'm well aware of them and don't give a crap because I can't see them or don't attempt. I also don't bitch about it.

I also don't bitch when someone starts talking about bad horror movies. To each his own...

Shows I can openly discuss:

TWD
FTWD
Game of Thrones
The Last Kingdom
The Strain
Legends (Sean Bean)
Silicon Valley
Survivor - Yes I watch Survivor so the **** what. Don't judge me.

Shows I can openly discus

Survivor - Yes I watch Survivor so the **** what. Don't judge me.

I was really disappointed with how they did the voting and some of the contestants that didn't make it. Mostly Shane and all the eye candy especially natalie tenerrelli. Only one good looking chick on this season.

Not loving this season so much as too much spencer, Abi, and kass airtime which all annoy me considerably

@GoT Did you check out The Last Kingdom? The second episode premiers
I was really disappointed with how they did the voting and some of the contestants that didn't make it. Mostly Shane and all the eye candy especially natalie tenerrelli. Only one good looking chick on this season.

Not loving this season so much as too much spencer, Abi, and kass airtime which all annoy me considerably

Not having Shane was a big let down. And I agree, way too much crazy Abi.

Best show on TV right now is Empire.....good writing, story line, guest appearances.

Currently Watching

Strain (season just ended)
TWD
Fargo (last season with Billy Bob was awesome)
Z-Nation (funny version of TWD)
Leftovers
Gotham
Blindspot
Vikings (waiting for it to start again)

Best show on TV right now is Empire.....good writing, story line, guest appearances.

Currently Watching

Strain (season just ended)
TWD
Fargo (last season with Billy Bob was awesome)
Z-Nation (funny version of TWD)
Leftovers
Gotham
Blindspot
Vikings (waiting for it to start again)

If you like Vikings, you should check out The Last Kingdom.

The only things wbich we watch that are current are on broadcast tv. Anything else is binged on Netflix a season later. This is the primary reason most of my posts are SH based; they're the only current shows I can discuss. We LOVE TWD but don't have cable. Enjoyed S1 of AHS but havent gotten around to finishing other seasons yet. Outside of these it's docos and food reality/cooking shows.

Blue Bloods (deals with real issues)
Criminal Minds

Also a fan of American Horror Story

I dont watch a lot of TV but my wife does. Both of those shows end up getting my attention.

AHS Hotel has been awesome so far imo. Was not a fan of Lady GaGa before, but she's great on the show.

Fargo season 2 off to a great start.

Z-Nation is fantastic in a bad B movie type a way. I really enjoy it.

Walking Dead was a candidate for best episode in series for me.

Doctor Who, Survivor, and Blunt Talk seem to be the only other thing in my recording queue right now.

Blunt Talk, I'm not sure if its actually a good show, but I love watching Patrick Stewart play the character.

I did watch the first episode of Blind Spot but there was something that made me eyeroll bad and it felt cop procedural so I dropped it quick. I'm a fan of Ashley Johnson the voice-actress (mostly) that is the blonde helper FBI (or whatever) chick with a small role... she and her character were pretty blah in the only scene she had. She did the voice of Ellen in the popular game The Last Of Us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back