Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHS Hotel has been awesome so far imo. Was not a fan of Lady GaGa before, but she's great on the show.
Yeah, I really like what they've done so far. Both episodes have been really solid.

Walking Dead was a candidate for best episode in series for me.
Definitely the best episode in a long, long time. Hope they keep it up. I must admit, after having really cooled on that show during season 3 and 4 I'm loving what they're doing lately. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that they finally made Rick a badass again. I found P***y Rick to be really annoying and downright unlikable in some of the previous seasons.

Definitely the best episode in a long, long time. Hope they keep it up. I must admit, after having really cooled on that show during season 3 and 4 I'm loving what they're doing lately. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that they finally made Rick a badass again. I found P***y Rick to be really annoying and downright unlikable in some of the previous seasons.

I did too. But you are supposed to. It's his character progression.

I do think Walking Dead got to slow or melodramatic in parts. Comic > TellTale Game's Walking Dead series > AMC TV Show.

Remember how annoying Carl was? That was my primary thought during what I saw of the recent marathon. That and how Rick almost got Glenn killed at the farm because Rick already knew that everyone was infected so I would assume drinking Zombie infested well water... or at least boiled well water would basically be harmless. Or maybe worth trying instead of sending someone down in the well.

Remember how annoying Carl was? That was my primary thought during what I saw of the recent marathon. That and how Rick almost got Glenn killed at the farm because Rick already knew that everyone was infected so I would assume drinking Zombie infested well water... or at least boiled well water would basically be harmless. Or maybe worth trying instead of sending someone down in the well.

at least they FINALLY found them some walkie talkies.... jeeze that was annoying

I liked FtWD

If anyone has not watched TWD webisodes They are not quite up to par. EXCEPT the one set in the storage facility. Major easter egg and great WD story. The other 2 suck. The FtWD webisode is off to a good start though

I liked FtWD
Too much teenaged angst for me. The daughter and step brother dressing up in strangers' clothes and trashing the house. The daughter being so in love with her boyfriend(I generally hate the "young love" storylines). The junkie doing junkie things.

Hector Salazar is the only thing I enjoyed about that show.

I thought Ftwd was great. I liked the depiction of society collapsing. The junkie character kid was well done. Let's face it, kids suck anyway. For whatever reason the angst didn't seen do apparent to me. It was nowhere near as bad as early Carl at any rate.

While I'll agree episode one and two of TWD have been very good - I have zero complaints with FtWD and very much appreciate that unlike Rick & Co none of the characters on FtWD are superheros.
Morgan, aka 'Stick Fighter' is just fvcking dumb.
By the end of the series we will see Darryl and Rick fly off to outer space with lasers shooting out of their eyes.

FtWD doesn't require a kill count or superheros. It is much more about the crumbling of society and I appreciate that the show simmers before boiling.

bb52eb79d7a4dc6ad4b3d50ee9bc5269_original.jpg

Carl waits in the house. Because it's safe there.
The Wolves turn out to be a bunch of pansies..
"Blades" gang from Dawn of The Dead laugh at them...

AHS Hotel has been awesome so far imo. Was not a fan of Lady GaGa before, but she's great on the show.

Fargo season 2 off to a great start.

Z-Nation is fantastic in a bad B movie type a way. I really enjoy it.

Walking Dead was a candidate for best episode in series for me.

Doctor Who, Survivor, and Blunt Talk seem to be the only other thing in my recording queue right now.

Blunt Talk, I'm not sure if its actually a good show, but I love watching Patrick Stewart play the character.

I did watch the first episode of Blind Spot but there was something that made me eyeroll bad and it felt cop procedural so I dropped it quick. I'm a fan of Ashley Johnson the voice-actress (mostly) that is the blonde helper FBI (or whatever) chick with a small role... she and her character were pretty blah in the only scene she had. She did the voice of Ellen in the popular game The Last Of Us.
Fargo last year was great with Billy Bob....loved it. Have the new season on DVR, but haven't started watching yet.

I know Z-Nation isn't TWD, but it has me hooked as well

Go back to giving a reacharound to Arrow..
PS. Titan Jeff is making me an admin

You'd do a pretty shitty job since you can't differentiate between a TV show thread and a thread about what you want it to be about (ie. your shows that no one else wants to talk about).

The knick season 2 started back. Season one was great. I had wondered what happened to Clive Owen, he's great on it. Thought his career would blow up after sin city and children of men. I know he was in a flop or two after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back