Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The knick season 2 started back. Season one was great. I had wondered what happened to Clive Owen, he's great on it. Thought his career would blow up after sin city and children of men. I know he was in a flop or two after.

High-fived for mentioning Children of Men. Great movie.

Fargo last year was great with Billy Bob....loved it. Have the new season on DVR, but haven't started watching yet.

I know Z-Nation isn't TWD, but it has me hooked as well
TWD and ZNation only have zombies in common. Really about it. They shouldn't, really, be compared.

I get why they are... but they are different shows - can't compare a drama/action show. and a comedy/action show. Not a fair comparison.

I understand why people do, just not a fair one.

TWD and ZNation only have zombies in common. Really about it. They shouldn't, really, be compared.

I get why they are... but they are different shows - can't compare a drama/action show. and a comedy/action show. Not a fair comparison.

I understand why people do, just not a fair one.
Agreed .....they are two totally different shows

Gotham was good tonight but still probably the weakest of the season so far. Selina is such an annoying character imo. One minute she's a ruthless criminal and the next she's this kind hearted normal teenage girl. I get what they're trying to do with her they just arent quite pulling it off.

This show really, really needs Jerome.

second episode of TWD was good, but yeah the Wolves seemed highly orgainzed what with their elaborate canned food trap and all. But their 'attack' on Alexandria was totally unorganized.

Religious fanatics?????

You're just mad because you're not allowed to live in America.
If I choose to accept the admin position I will have my eyes on you at all times. Don't continue to mess up.

You'd do a pretty ****** job since you can't differentiate between a TV show thread and a thread about what you want it to be about (ie. your shows that no one else wants to talk about).

second episode of TWD was good, but yeah the Wolves seemed highly orgainzed what with their elaborate canned food trap and all. But their 'attack' on Alexandria was totally unorganized.

Religious fanatics?????

Yeah the attack should have resulted in total annihilation of the village.
LOL at Carl being protected by being inside the house.
Those scenes reminded me of a movie called I Drink Your Blood where a bunch of construction workers and hippies end up getting rabies and chopping up a small town with machetes.

Gotham was good tonight but still probably the weakest of the season so far. Selina is such an annoying character imo. One minute she's a ruthless criminal and the next she's this kind hearted normal teenage girl. I get what they're trying to do with her they just arent quite pulling it off.

This show really, really needs Jerome.

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT SUPERHERO TV SHOWS IN THE TV SHOW THREAD. YOU'RE RUINING THE 2 OTHER PEOPLE WHO POST EVERY 4 WEEKS ABOUT A SHOW NO ONE ELSE IS WATCHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back