Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cruds like
Dawson_Crying.gif

I have to admit I never even knew who Jessica Jones was before the show was announced. I always assumed the Alias comic was based on the Jennifer Garner TV show (or vice versa). Looks great though.

Soooooooooooooo... anyone watch The Walking Dead tonight?
I did.

That was clearly the other dude's body on top of Glenn getting torn apart. Still it's tough to see him making it out of that situation. I bet they'll pull something out of their @$$ though. Id give them props for killing off a fan favorite like that.

I did.

That was clearly the other dude's body on top of Glenn getting torn apart. Still it's tough to see him making it out of that situation. I bet they'll pull something out of their @$$ though. Id give them props for killing off a fan favorite like that.
If...

that happens they will have officially jumped the shark. No way in hell could anyone make it out of that. An absolutely torturous episode to watch though

If...

that happens they will have officially jumped the shark. No way in hell could anyone make it out of that. An absolutely torturous episode to watch though
ONLY way i can see them pulling it off is if someone shows up right after they cutaway from that scene and somehow distracts/lures them away. Even that would be pretty unbelievable but it really wouldnt surprise me.

ONLY way i can see them pulling it off is if someone shows up right after they cutaway from that scene and somehow distracts/lures them away. Even that would be pretty unbelievable but it really wouldnt surprise me.
Didn't they already pull that shit with Glen earlier in the show?I want to say season 2.

If...

If he lives - yes it will be one of the silliest moves TWD has ever made. Total weak sauce, pandering to the fans. That said, it's hard to say a show has jumped the shark square in the middle of its best couple of episodes.
I believe he'll be alive - because the scene was too ambiguous - but I hope he's dead and comes back Flyboy style and eats his girlfriend. The Glenn character has been a bore since Woodbury.

Additionally, Rick cuts the hell out of his hand stabbing a zombie.
I have noticed there are very loose "rules" on the show, ie if a zombie bites you - you die, but if you get a bad cut and come in contact with 10 gallons of zombie blood it's no big deal. Same thing happened recently to Abraham.
Weird thing is in both instances the show focuses on the cuts a lot.
Wonder if they are being sneaky about something that may happen later...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back