Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he lives - yes it will be one of the silliest moves TWD has ever made. Total weak sauce, pandering to the fans. That said, it's hard to say a show has jumped the shark square in the middle of its best couple of episodes.
I believe he'll be alive - because the scene was too ambiguous - but I hope he's dead and comes back Flyboy style and eats his girlfriend. The Glenn character has been a bore since Woodbury.
I also think he's alive. And I totally agree that will be totally weak sauce. The way the scene went down, it was obvious it was the other guy getting ripped apart. For starters, you don't have intestines in your upper chest area. So they are playing this one of two ways:

1) Glenn lives. Like I mentioned earlier, someone runs up and distracts/lures the zombies just in the nick of time. THIS would be beyond LAME. Tough to imagine anyone could escape that situation without at least a small bite.
2) Glenn is killed. They intentionally made it easy to see that it was the other guy's body on top of Glenn getting torn apart solely to fuel this fan speculation that he really isn't dead. Then a few episodes later, BAM the gang runs into walker Glenn. Maggie breakdown. THIS would be AWESOME.

If that second scenario goes down I will officially be 100% back on the WD bandwagon.

I also think he's alive. And I totally agree that will be totally weak sauce. The way the scene went down, it was obvious it was the other guy getting ripped apart. For starters, you don't have intestines in your upper chest area. So they are playing this one of two ways:

1) Glenn lives. Like I mentioned earlier, someone runs up and distracts/lures the zombies just in the nick of time. THIS would be beyond LAME. Tough to imagine anyone could escape that situation without at least a small bite.
2) Glenn is killed. They intentionally made it easy to see that it was the other guy's body on top of Glenn getting torn apart solely to fuel this fan speculation that he really isn't dead. Then a few episodes later, BAM the gang runs into walker Glenn. Maggie breakdown. THIS would be AWESOME.

If that second scenario goes down I will officially be 100% back on the WD bandwagon.

I agree on all of that. Glenn needs to be the zombie that leads the rest back to Alexandria (ala Flyboy "remembering" the false wall).
While yes, it's best to suspend rationale for a show like this - I'm still always talking to the TV: "Don't lead the walkers onto a main street then hang out while they catch up - and definitely don't dash in and out between buildings"
There are rules to PAZS etiquette and they always break them..

Fargo season 2 is off to a good start....good cast this season. Rye's character is pretty funny like Lester was last year.

Not sure it can top Billy Bob's performance last year and Martin Freeman.

BECAUSE I'M A GEEK AND I KNOW IT'S ON CBS BUT I AT LEAST HAVE TO TRY IT

I also can't figure out if the girl is hot or not.

Ugh, there you have it.
There free naked pics of gorgeous girls on a whim's notice online - let's not make being a model a qualifier of whether a show is watched or not.

Ugh, there you have it.
There free naked pics of gorgeous girls on a whim's notice online - let's not make being a model a qualifier of whether a show is watched or not.

Oh but you know it's already a qualifier for a majority of people. I'm actually just curious about the show with a little bit of this added in as a joke.

We halfheartedly watched it. Bad, trope-riddled broadcast tv fare. First episode: she vs. another Kryptonian. Coming next week: another Kryptonian. I see a pattern emerging already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back