Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness, no.

I watch GoT, The Walking Dead, and Ray Donovan.

At some point in the future I will start Silicon Valley, House of Cards(Netflix), Ash vs The Evil Dead, and Narcos(Netflix).

Better Call Saul is going to be good, but it has only been on one season.
Dude you absolutely must start Silicon Valley. It is one of the greatest comedies currently airing. Word of warning though, it takes probably 3-4 episodes to really get going. I started it once a long time ago. I watched 2 episodes and was not very impressed so I gave up on it. So glad I decided to give it a second chance. It's now one of my favorite shows on TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like Silicon Valley - but is it just me or did the show lose a chunk of the comedy aspect in Season 2?
I didn't really think that and I watched both seasons back-to-back. I actually thought S2 was the more consistently funny from beginning to end. S1 was slow to get off the ground IMO.

That said, the scene at the end of S1 where they are coming up with the new formula using the dicks analogy stands out as the most memorable of the show so far, to me at least.

Nothing is stopping you all from quoting each other and having a conversation but its mid season and the two things talked about in this thread are superhero shows and people whining that there is too much talk about superhero shows.

The only thing stopping you from talking about the shows you watch are yourselves. If you can't follow your own conversations and shows that's really your problem.

Nothing is stopping you all from quoting each other and having a conversation but its mid season and the two things talked about in this thread are superhero shows and people whining that there is too much talk about superhero shows.

The only thing stopping you from talking about the shows you watch are yourselves. If you can't follow your own conversations and shows that's really your problem.
Exactly. I just don't see the issue. Is it really that difficult to scroll through a thread, ignoring the things you don't care about? No one is stopping anyone from having a conversation.

And while I'm not saying the superhero shows don't get a ton of attention here, I think this notion of "nothing else is talked about" is greatly over-exaggerated. Plenty of other shows are mentioned... with little to no follow-up discussion. The openings are there. Not our fault that people go "Anyone watching X show" or "Last night's episode of X show was great" and then it's crickets.

"Is it so hard to scroll through and ignore..."

... actually? Yes.

The pages are flooded with you guys nerding out over it. Which is fine- fair game, but to find posts not talking about super hero shows is daunting, so it makes this entire thread pretty pointless.... unless you like Super Hero shows.

Not trying to be a baby about it, but can you imagine if the thread was full of people talking mostly about cartoons?

"Is it so hard to scroll through and ignore..."

... actually? Yes.

The pages are flooded with you guys nerding out over it. Which is fine- fair game, but to find posts not talking about super hero shows is daunting, so it makes this entire thread pretty pointless.... unless you like Super Hero shows.

Not trying to be a baby about it, but can you imagine if the thread was full of people talking mostly about cartoons?
If you keep up with this thread every few days, or even weekly, it really shouldn't be too hard to scroll through. It's not like there's pages upon pages of superhero talk posted daily. There's barely been 3 pages of total content over the past week. That's too hard to sift through?

Last edited by a moderator:
Or people could just contribute to other shows that aren't comic adaptations instead of just coming here to complain? Thus, making other posters talk about Arrow, Flash, etc. even more just to spite some of you.

Here let me try.

I'm currently binge-watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine after giving up on X-Files. I think it's one of the funniest shows on TV and criminally underrated.

I do like Silicon Valley - but is it just me or did the show lose a chunk of the comedy aspect in Season 2?

I actually thought it was just as funny. First season was really good but second season, even with all the change, they still pulled it off. Interested to see their direction for the third season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back