Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Deuce Wayne is correct on this.
If there was single Soop show thread - which should be no sweat off anyone's back (but apparently is for some reason) and a leave this thread to no-Soops, this thread would more easily navigable for non-Soop content.

The problem is solely that the Soop folks don't want to do it. That is it in a nutshell entirely.
Would it make a hill of beans difference to @SawdustMan which thread he posted Soop content in?
OF COURSE NOT. The discussion remains intact and the Soop folks remain happy.
So why then make a stand about it?
Answer: because with the numbers as is it's just a hoot 'n a holler to not cooperate.
I've said countless times before I would post in a dedicated "soops" show thread, even if for no other reason than to end all the pissing and moaning. But if everyone else who watches those shows is going to continue to post here then so am I. I really enjoy discussing those shows even though it may be stupid to some of you, so I'm gonna go where the discussion is. I really don't care if it's called "TV Show Thread" "Superhero TV Show Thread" or "TV Shows for Retards Thread".

But if everyone else who watches those shows is going to continue to post here then so am I. .

And I consider you more level headed about this than most - but I think we both know that there are a few here that would intentionally sabotage that effort within five minutes.
It is entirely a troll issue.

And I consider you more level headed about this than most - but I think we both know that there are a few here that would intentionally sabotage that effort within five minutes.
I do agree that's definitely a part of the issue. And I believe the more complaints there are the more that desire to troll is being fed.

I've laid out my position ad nauseam. That said, I'm down to give the dedicated thread a shot. The problem is getting everyone else to start using that thread. Off the top of my head I can think of several of us who pretty regularly discuss superhero shows here. If everyone isn't on board then it's a doomed idea.

If that can't/won't happen then I'd love to see people at least attempting to discuss other shows here more. Even though we may disagree on the root cause of it, I too would like to see more discussion of non-superhero shows here.

AHS has been great. WD has been great. And these are shows I know a lot of people are watching.

This thread really isn't about TV shows or superhero tv shows anymore. It's about arguing what should go in the thread.

I think this thread should now be about food. Anyone have any dope Thxgiving recipes?

So when people were creating separate threads for shows you were interested in you were all "Hey guys, we have a TV show thread for that."

But now that people are discussing shows you don't care about more than you'd like you're all "Hey guys, why don't you take it to another thread."

lol. My suggestion is stop complaining or at the very least attempt to steer the conversation in other directions. I'm pretty sure we ALL watch other shows and would be willing to talk about them.
hqdefault.jpg

... do you really not see the difference between people creating a new thread for every show they like Vs creating a thread for an entire sub-genre?

Jesus Christ...

This thread has become a joke thanks to the complainers. You wanted less hero talk i guess you got it at the cost of the last 10 pages being bitching.

What other sub-genres should have their own threads? If horror/zombie talk starts dominating the TV show thread do we make a new thread for that too?

What's the limit for acceptable discussion volume on any one show or genre?

No. It's an entirely a controlling issue because you're a massive fucking bitch about it.

You want a SH tv thread. Then this is it. You have your non SH thread, 520 started it and you can use it.

annnnd the point is, there's a large number of you that are in to a specific subgenre of TV shows...

thus the reason you need your own thread.

520 making a "non super hero" thread is opposite of the way it should be.

That'd be like making a "Non Jaguars Talk" sub-forum here...
you ever play football with your buddies growing up? You know the term "losers walk" applies here. You're team lost. Been outnumbered
now you walk. Why should we leave all the ongoing discussion when yall made it clear its the majority here. Losers walk! Get walking chump!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus Christ.

Only here would people ***** about tv shows being discussed in a tv show thread.
This is the result of following a 1-6 team.....nothing left to bitch about that we already haven't done.

Losing creates this misery that is getting the best of us and it is now even showing in this TV thread.

I am currently watching the following shows....

TWD
FARGO
Z-Nation
Empire (great show that no one talks about here)
True Detective
Gotham
Last Kingdom

Waiting on Vikings

This is the result of following a 1-6 team.....nothing left to ***** about that we already haven't done.

Losing creates this misery that is getting the best of us and it is now even showing in this TV thread.

I am currently watching the following shows....

TWD
FARGO
Z-Nation
Empire (great show that no one talks about here)
True Detective
Gotham
Last Kingdom

Waiting on Vikings
you can discuss Gotham here. Take the rest to the non super hero tv show thread

Really want to watch the first season of Fargo, but I don't want to subscribe to Hulu. I'm already on Netflix and Amazon Prime. What's the deal with the rights to Fargo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back