Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flash and Agents of Shield had very strong episodes last night and are both progressing very well. The writing in both shows has really improved compared to last season. Can't even predict what is going to happen in the second half of both seasons and that's great.

Another good episode from Gotham, I'm a newish fan so I can't put it above Flash and Shield yet, but I'm loving the Riddler arc.

Dream team tonight, Green Arrow and Constantine. It's finally our time @Tennessy XO

Holy shit that is tonight?

I'm going watching.

Constantine is 100% my favorite charity mic character.

I will argue that he is the best written character in comic, graphic novel history.

... that actor has been killing it.

Tom Cavanaugh has been very entertaining in a podcast I've been following , "Mike And Tom Eat Snacks" with Michael Ian Black. It's rather lowbrow improv radio but Tom kills it against MIB's straight man. He definitely killed it in S1 and should've gotten an Emmy nomination.

Arrow
Why is it that Thea is this badass superhero yet when Sara shows up she apparently totally forgets how to fight and just gets thrown around her apartment like a ragdoll? That really annoyed me.

Otherwise I thought this was one of the better episodes of the season. Laurel continues to be annoying as hell though.

Trying to catch up on Homeland. Think I'm only two episodes behind now. I still enjoy it but don't find myself looking forward to it nearly as much as I used to. This season might go down as the silliest yet.

I'm gonna start bolding the names of the shows I talk about to try to help out the people who lack the ability/motivation to properly skim a page of posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrow frustrates me yet again. They have Constantine on the show but yeah let's focus on how annoying Laurel is and all of a sudden Thea is chopped liver. The show started at the top of this genre for me but is slowly moving down.

I'll try again on Legends. Season 2 is legit! I don't know if they hired all new writers and directors or what, but I'm definitely excited about the direction of this season.

Arrow
Why is it that Thea is this badass superhero yet when Sara shows up she apparently totally forgets how to fight and just gets thrown around her apartment like a ragdoll? That really annoyed me.

Otherwise I thought this was one of the better episodes of the season. Laurel continues to be annoying as hell though.

Trying to catch up on Homeland. Think I'm only two episodes behind now. I still enjoy it but don't find myself looking forward to it nearly as much as I used to. This season might go down as the silliest yet.
arrow, I think she was gettin drunk off Wine lol
plus Sara had superpowers. She beat arrows ass.

Also, if you're caught off-guard, it's hard to get an upper hand. Plus she felt guilty. But blah blah blah don't care about Thea or Laurel

Loving Damien Darkh though.

Also, if you're caught off-guard, it's hard to get an upper hand. Plus she felt guilty. But blah blah blah don't care about Thea or Laurel

Loving Damien Darkh though.
Eh, same as I said to Eston.... she put up absolutely zero fight. I could understand not wanting to kill her or something since she felt guilty. But anyone would at least try to defend themselves if a person was trying to kill them.

I know it's a CW superhero show but even still that struck me as totally ridiculous. You can't flip around town with cat-like reflexes beating up guys 3x your size every night and then just get slung around like a ragdoll because you were caught off guard.

lol probably not even worth going any further with. It just struck me as so absurd.

And yeah, Darkh is a great character. I'm ready to see him really let loose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, same as I said to Eston.... she put up absolutely zero fight. I could understand not wanting to kill her or something since she felt guilty. But anyone would at least try to defend themselves if a person was trying to kill them.

Didn't she say later she wanted Sara to kill her? In the hospital?

And yeah, Darkh is a great character. I'm ready to see him really let loose.

I love the actor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back