Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really want to watch the first season of Fargo, but I don't want to subscribe to Hulu. I'm already on Netflix and Amazon Prime. What's the deal with the rights to Fargo?
Not sure about the rights, but def do watch as Billy Bob Thornton was awesome and Lester played by Martin Freeman (Hobbit) was funny as hell.

In an effort to be diplomatic here, what shows would the anti-superhero crowd like to see discussed? Maybe we can get the ball rolling on some other topics. I still can't see why there's not plenty of room in this thread for a variety of shows.

you ever play football with your buddies growing up? You know the term "losers walk" applies here. You're team lost. Been outnumbered
now you walk. Why should we leave all the ongoing discussion when yall made it clear its the majority here. Losers walk! Get walking chump!

My team spells "your" correctly.

You guys are like children. Which makes all too much sense in context here, really.

12 year old mentalities watching 12 year old demographic entertainment.

This week's AHS was great again. The whole thing at the school felt like a bit of a strange departure but I'm assuming it's setting up key events later on. Was cool to see "Liz Taylor's" backstory. Even with almost a half a season to go, I feel comfortable saying this is probably the best season yet.

Also Lady Gaga is smokin. I dont care what anyone says.

just watching episode one of Fargo. Seems dope. Tell me there's a atmosphere reference sometime during the show tho. Cant have a show based in Duluth and have atmosphere somewhere

Has anyone else checked out "Man in the High Castle" on Amazon Prime yet? They have only teased out a couple of episodes, with full season due out on November 20 (Thanksgiving binge watching season).

Storyline is based on 1962 America, only with Germany and Japan ruling the east and west portions of the country. However, there is German/Japan concern with release of film footage (raising the flag at Iwo Jima as an example) that suggests something is amiss in this world. Some of the "background stuff", such as listening to a Dragnet episode based on Nazi policing, is interesting.

I have found the first two episodes fairly well written, so I will binge watch over Thanksgiving.
based off a Philip K. Dick novel. Same guy that wrote Do Androids Dream of Elelectric Sheep or Blade Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back