Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't this event expose the "tank" Russia sent to the moon all those decades ago?

It was a sort of secret that was practically unknown until this remote controlled tank was used for certain clean up duties human workers couldn't deal with.

Yeah I really enjoyed Mexico. I didn't care for the others at all, couldn't make it more than a few episodes, but Mexico was really good.
Yeah, it was definitely better than the original run. I watched all of the first three seasons but the last one and a half were a bit of a slog. wagner moura and pedro pascal made the first few seasons watchable.

I’m just gonna take a sec to shamelessly plug the TV show my wife and I are trying to make. It’s an adventure travel show. Check out the Kickstarter campaign if ya can and feel free to contribute or share it!

http://kck.st/2Vyc80V

And check out the teaser we made

All those people who named their kid Kaleesi must be pissed right now.
32956946043_188423ae71_k-1920x1200.jpg

doubt it.

progressives are idiots

oh and The Bells would inspire me to name a pet Kalessi - LOL

Cersei, however its spelled, COULD have surrendered.... I mean she choose to fight. When that happens and you lose to a chick with a dragon... well WTF did she think was gonna happen?

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
The greatest writer who ever lived wrote under the name Robert Jordan. It is high, epic fantasy which some people cannot wrap themselves in to, but if you can, it is as great as it gets. Amazon will start filming in September. I hope it lives up to it...
The 4th book in the series is the best book ever written.

When Jordan began writing The Wheel of Time fantasy was considered to be one thing and one thing only, Tolkien. If what you were writing did not in some way reflect Tolkien, you wouldn't be published. In the first book you can easily see the similarities, but it doesn't take long for him to move far away from it, once he was signed and began writing what he wanted.

So much of what is written in fantasy now is inspired by Jordan, including GRRM.
Even the prologues were something Jordan made incredibly popular. In fact that is what I tell people, read the prologue of Eye of the World (first book) and if you like it, you will like the series. Even if the first book or two seems abit YA and Tolkienish because the prologue is the type of reading the rest of the series will be.
Frank Herbert was doing prologues decades ago... SciFi for you ignoramuses

I just saw that a "His Dark Materials" series is coming out this year, season 1.

Very curious about it because I really enjoyed the book trilogy.

I was glad The Golden Compass movie failed - terrible - but disappointed it meant no Subtle Knife or Amber Spyglass movies...

Hopefully this will be 3 seasons... just like the three books.

eeeeh... never heard of themz

stupid froggy ass'd Bobby Jordan. Probably cant hit a AA curveball either

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back