Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Writers: This show is really popular. We won't be able to make everyone happy. **** it. Let's make no one happy.

i'd say the finale was the best episode of the season TBH. They should've had the last scene either be Drogon doing something or cut to black when Castle Black's gate shut, since the series started with it opening. LOST did it like that, and it was fantastic.

i'd say the finale was the best episode of the season TBH. They should've had the last scene either be Drogon doing something or cut to black when Castle Black's gate shut, since the series started with it opening. LOST did it like that, and it was fantastic.
you think the ending to lost was fantastic?
uh ok

just finished dexter last night.

mannnnn that final scene is just stupid. if they dont eventually do a spinoff ill be so pissed they ended it like that.

all in all i loved the series though. lots of ppl complain about the last few seasons but I generally liked them all, some are a lil better than others.

my biggest gripe was they should have never killed rita so quick.

just finished dexter last night.

mannnnn that final scene is just stupid. if they dont eventually do a spinoff ill be so pissed they ended it like that.

all in all i loved the series though. lots of ppl complain about the last few seasons but I generally liked them all, some are a lil better than others.

my biggest gripe was they should have never killed rita so quick.
Dexter is great because its short lived. Same with Breaking Bad.

Dexter is great because its short lived. Same with Breaking Bad.
Was Breaking Bad short lived? It was 7 seasons I think.....

Either way, I still think Breaking Bad was the best TV series we’ve gotten so far. GoT could have been it, but it got derailed the last few seasons.

Edit- 5, guess I would consider that short lived....

Was Breaking Bad short lived? It was 7 seasons I think.....

Either way, I still think Breaking Bad was the best TV series we’ve gotten so far. GoT could have been it, but it got derailed the last few seasons.

Edit- 5, guess I would consider that short lived....
BB was 5 seasons

as for GoT, Im just not a huge fan. Sure seeing the naked women on there is a nice treat but its too much fantasy for my liking.

I am casually strolling thru season 2 just so I know WTF people are talking about, but its nothing like BB that leaves you wanting more each week.

BB was great, but I'll never understand people thinking it's the pinnacle of television. Hell, BCS is a superior show.

If GoT delivered on the promise of the first six seasons it'd be one of the greatest shows ever made but they drove it off a cliff in seasons 7 and 8.

I believe season 5 was split into 2 seasons, so in a way it was 6 but they call it 5
even if you want to call it 6 seasons due to a long season 5 then its still kind of short for one of the most talked about series

Greys Anatomy is still going I think, gotta be like season 14 for that thing. Two and a half men was on the air over 10 yrs. Theres a lot of shows that drag it out to milk every penny

you think the ending to lost was fantastic?
uh ok

i was specifically pointing to how in LOST, the series started with Jack in the jungle and his eyes opening, and then ended with him back in the same spot and closing his eyes (with Vincent beside him)

GOT could've done the same thing with Castle Black's gate

how is this not fantastic?

even if you want to call it 6 seasons due to a long season 5 then its still kind of short for one of the most talked about series

Greys Anatomy is still going I think, gotta be like season 14 for that thing. Two and a half men was on the air over 10 yrs. Theres a lot of shows that drag it out to milk every penny
I like that it was short. IMO, that is the most common mistake with series. They go too long and the story gets repetitive and boring. By the time they end it, they have lost all of their viewers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back