Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started watching The Shield recently (Not to be confused with the Marvel show that has a similar name). The show is actually somewhat revolutionary, a gritty, morally ambiguous police show with lots of violence.

It is based off the Rampart district of LA and revolves around a special team of thug cops (Strike Team) who are incredibly brutal and corrupt. But they get results so at times the brass looks the other way.

Fans of The Wire will like the show @CRUDS @GoT @Dee @titantrusince82

There is some similarity with Season 3 of The Wire. The Strike Team allow one drug gang free reign, and even protect them, as long as they keep the violence down.

Without The Shield you would likely not have The Wire, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Walking Dead and several others.

No major spoilers here:

What season are you up to?

I won’t be canceling HBO. HBO is usually top tier for TV series. Most of the top shows aired on HBO and they have a lot of new stuff ready to drop soon.

Westworld and True Detective will have new seasons, Chernobyl looks good, the Watchmen series also looks good plus they have a His Dark Materials series and the new Danny McBride comedy, The Righteous Gemstones. And of course THE DEADWOOD MOVIE.

All in all HBO’s lineup should still be solid.

Yea and it’s really really strange but ended kinda cool
Yeah, first season was strange, really strange. lots of weird twists.

I will check it out, ending has to be better than season one

OA-16.w710.h473.gif

It’s a show I’ve always talked about checking out and just never have gotten around to it.
I started watching it years ago and had to quit. I hate dirty, corrupt, racist, bully, cops (which is almost every cop) and trying to watch a show with that as the main character is not for me.

I started watching it years ago and had to quit. I hate dirty, corrupt, racist, bully, cops (which is almost every cop) and trying to watch a show with that as the main character is not for me.

The friend who got me into the show also hates racist, dirty, bully cops. He has even sued the police and protested them.

And he loves the show lol

The friend who got me into the show also hates racist, dirty, bully cops. He has even sued the police and protested them.

And he loves the show lol
Yeah, I just can't do it. It gets me so frustrated and aggravated seeing it in front of my eyes. I can't even watch the live police shows.

CHERNOBYL is a document of the world's sh*ttiest jobs ever.
You have:
- Radioactive graphite identifier
- Pilot who flies helicopter into reactor
- Soviet radioactive water swim team
- Coal miners who dig radioactive holes in the nude
- Pet murderer
- 90 second radioactive graphite tosser
and many more! Pay is good - 800 rubles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back