Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Omens on Amazon Prime. Very good. Think Hitchhiker's Guide, but for Armageddon.

David Tennant is a demon and Michael Sheen is an angel.

Very entertaining and only 6 episodes.
I heard it sucked....but..that's why baskin robbins makes 31 flavors I guess.

Handmaid’s Tale is a great show.
Couldnt make it through the first episode. Every male is the worst possible human being. The black male was ok, but he was instantly killed by the horrible, terrible, white male... At that point I read a bit about it and was not suprised it was written by a man hater and that was all I needed to stop watching that terrible show.

Couldnt make it through the first episode. Every male is the worst possible human being. The black male was ok, but he was instantly killed by the horrible, terrible, white male... At that point I read a bit about it and was not suprised it was written by a man hater and that was all I needed to stop watching that terrible show.
Well, you obviously aren't "woke" enough or you "mansplain" and or "manspread" or more than likely both...at the same time...LOL

Yeah, kinda silly because there's totally nothing happening in the real world to reflect the show's depiction of oppression of women.

Right, GA?

you dont like the show cuz the white guy was bad? mmmkay

So, where do you play your Music? Would love to meet and greet a fellow TITS fan while I'm in Hawaii.
WEB_DVT_TIKI_HUT_BOAT_1437253842_mp4_video_1280x720_2432000_primary_audio_eng_4_1280x720_1437253851.jpg

Yeah really oppressed. It’s terrible they can’t murder a baby in GA. Terrible.
They're not babies, just like eggs aren't chickens. What you're supporting is destroying the rights of actual humans instead of potential ones. It's not complicated. Not for smart people, anyway.

Big ups to Alabama for giving rapists parental rights too, amirite?...

They're not babies, just like eggs aren't chickens. What you're supporting is destroying the rights of actual humans instead of potential ones. It's not complicated. Not for smart people, anyway.

I fully support your mom's right to do a very, very, very late term abortion...what Tiki hut do you play in...
tiki-hut-bar-open-late.jpg

Having differing opinions on the subject has nothing to do with being smart or dumb.

You can’t argue with stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back