Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna watch the season finale of Doom Patrol tonight. This show is wacko (in a good way). How can you not love a show that features one character who is a teleporting genderqueer piece of actual real estate and another who is a bodybuilder who accidentally strikes a flex pose and causes everyone in the town to orgasm uncontrollably?

haven't watched the latest episode of chernobyl but i'm ready for all the bad feelings. that show is like wallowing in hell. it's amazing.

also, i just finished season 3 of boardwalk empire and it is one of my top seasons of television i've ever seen.

Doesn't matter, still a perfect word use.

Yes, because even after the reduction they are still big

Remember the episode of Wonder Years she was on? I was like "WOW, someone grew up" lol. She was in the boat with Kevin, took her clothes off and jump in the water. :woot:

btw everyone, she is actually older than me, not a child

As you can see

soleil-resized1-1200x630-1.jpg

Yes, because even after the reduction they are still big

Remember the episode of Wonder Years she was on? I was like "WOW, someone grew up" lol. She was in the boat with Kevin, took her clothes off and jump in the water. :woot:

btw everyone, she is actually older than me, not a child

As you can see

soleil-resized1-1200x630-1.jpg
Thanks for the heads up. Did not realize child television stars actually aged.

I even remember her on Saved By The Bell as Screech's money-grubbing love interest... don't recall if she was having back problems at that point or not.

I even remember her on Saved By The Bell as Screech's money-grubbing love interest... don't recall if she was having back problems at that point or not.

I knew three girls in HS who had breast reductions.

all 3 were short with huge breast. every dude was broken hearted.

Sneaky Pete season 3

well ... just well.

This franchise is done. season 3 had all the confusion with none of the excellent ending.

zero reason to watch unless you watched season 1 and 2 and just have to see this crapfest

Sneaky Pete season 3

well ... just well.

This franchise is done. season 3 had all the confusion with none of the excellent ending.

zero reason to watch unless you watched season 1 and 2 and just have to see this crapfest
I tried to watch a couple of episodes...just didn't get into it.

Two of my favorites are back with new seasons...
Archer 1999
latest

and Luther
MV5BYTdhNWMwYTMtNzQ3OC00ODZjLWI0YzQtYjVlODZiOWVlYTJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_.jpg
Archer absolutely has to be better than last season (Danger Island). That was barely (if at all) watchable... Unfortunately, so far this season seems like all they have are a bunch of fart jokes. If that is what Archer has descended into, I won't be watching it much longer.

Archer absolutely has to be better than last season (Danger Island). That was barely (if at all) watchable... Unfortunately, so far this season seems like all they have are a bunch of fart jokes. If that is what Archer has descended into, I won't be watching it much longer.

Good Omens on Amazon Prime. Very good. Think Hitchhiker's Guide, but for Armageddon.

David Tennant is a demon and Michael Sheen is an angel.

Very entertaining and only 6 episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back