Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not babies, just like eggs aren't chickens. What you're supporting is destroying the rights of actual humans instead of potential ones. It's not complicated. Not for smart people, anyway.

Big ups to Alabama for giving rapists parental rights too, amirite?...
Sure, unfertilized eggs aren't chickens. However, when you crack open a hard boiled egg and there's a surprise dead baby chick in there, I doubt you'd consider that just an egg and eat it anyway.

Sounds like a lot of people are getting suckered in by Alex Jones' weird fantasies about eating dead babies. Yep... Can't argue with stupid.

Sure, unfertilized eggs aren't chickens. However, when you crack open a hard boiled egg and there's a surprise dead baby chick in there, I doubt you'd consider that just an egg and eat it anyway.
Yeah, I'd throw that one out. I wouldn't arrest the hen who laid it or imprison the farmer who harvested it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really have a "dog in this fight", but I do believe that each state should be allowed to formulate it's own laws and culture...within the US Constitution of course.

People will always argue about the subject but I do have a problem when someone has to question someone else's intelligence because they believe differently about it.

If you are one that has to go around calling people stupid all the time, odds are, you're the stupid one.

Having differing opinions on the subject has nothing to do with being smart or dumb.

It certainly does when the intent is to imprison and -if possible- murder. The religion that you lead is built on destruction and punishment, so it's understandable that you might not see the big picture here.

Getting this thread back to it's original point....
Project Blue Book on the History Channel.
81TJz65Km1L._RI_.jpg

Sort of an "X Flies" type of program set during the late 40's early 50's...follows an Air Force Captain and a College Professor who has been hired to debunk UFO reported sightings. Each episode deals with an actual sighting case...dramatized of course. Pretty interesting...also at the end of each episode they do a short explanation of what actually happened...or at least the Official Government explanation.

It certainly does when the intent is to imprison and -if possible- murder. The religion that you lead is built on destruction and punishment, so it's understandable that you might not see the big picture here.

I had the view long before I was religious. Nice try though.

Do you always judge a philosophy based on its abuses smart guy?

Wait. You actually think women are going to get sent to prison for an abortion?

LOL

Oh, wait; you shouldn't be in this conversation because you're not aware of current events. Nevermind.

I'm aware.

I'm also aware enough to know itll never happen. Want to make a bet on it? Name your terms and let's see which of us ends up "looking stupid"

Then we can just wait and see.

Do now you cant tell the difference between the abuse of a philosophy and the philosophy itself?

I'll go ahead and bow out here.

Do you mean "so"?

The so- called philosophy is not unique or unusual. The acceptance of this philosophy as a religion is where the abuses come from. If you think it is a philosophy than you have no reason to believe that there is a deity involved. If you think there is a deity involved and you fully embrace that then you are condoning the abuse. It's not complicated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah... but the doctors performing it will.

Somebody's going to prison.

Wouldn't be too shocked if we see a rise in black market abortions, though.

Doctors will be punished for not performing them long before they get punished for performing them.

We will see

THE? No, every single male in the show is a horrible, horrible person. Not just THE...
okay? isnt the show about a totalitarian world where women are basically slaves? what exactly were you expecting? lol

of course the men are bad in the show, if they werent, there would be no show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back