Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay? isnt the show about a totalitarian world where women are basically slaves? what exactly were you expecting? lol

of course the men are bad in the show, if they werent, there would be no show.
Yeah, I had no idea what the show was about, just kept hearing how great it was. So when I got Hulu I turned it on and gave it a shot. Thanks but no thanks.
If ya'll like it, more power to you, I have better things to watch.

Yeah, I had no idea what the show was about, just kept hearing how great it was. So when I got Hulu I turned it on and gave it a shot. Thanks but no thanks.
If ya'll like it, more power to you, I have better things to watch.
strange that your main concern is that the male characters look bad. but you do you i suppose

THE? No, every single male in the show is a horrible, horrible person. Not just THE...
Understandable, as that's the problem we had with Dexter, but it was all the women who were absolutely horrible.

It seems that as the 'dark and gritty' trend happened, some shows forgot to include likeable characters.

To Vondy's point: it sounds like the show needs maybe at least one positive male to address those of us who aren't misogynists.

Do you mean "so"?

The so- called philosophy is not unique or unusual. The acceptance of this philosophy as a religion is where the abuses come from. If you think it is a philosophy than you have no reason to believe that there is a deity involved. If you think there is a deity involved and you fully embrace that then you are condoning the abuse. It's not complicated.
Tiki bar logic...LOL

Understandable, as that's the problem we had with Dexter, but it was all the women who were absolutely horrible.

It seems that as the 'dark and gritty' trend happened, some shows forgot to include likeable characters.

To Vondy's point: it sounds like the show needs maybe at least one positive male to address those of us who aren't misogynists.
LOL

damn you are one nutless progtard

So has anyone seen The Simpsons?

Like OJ?
Lol

12747335-large.jpg

the gun toting thief/murderer getting out soon???

Good Omens on Amazon Prime. Very good. Think Hitchhiker's Guide, but for Armageddon.

David Tennant is a demon and Michael Sheen is an angel.

Very entertaining and only 6 episodes.

Started this last night. Really good, and funny. Tennant's Crowley uses a lot of the same arguments that Mark Twain presented in Letters From The Earth...I'm thinking that Twain inspired this somehow.

Started this last night. Really good, and funny. Tennant's Crowley uses a lot of the same arguments that Mark Twain presented in Letters From The Earth...I'm thinking that Twain inspired this somehow.
I wouldn't have bothered with this if I didn't see it was David Tennant... as a demon, no less. Love how when he plays or is around a radio or something, it always plays Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back