Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
??????

yeah... someone - YOU - have issues with facts.

without a doubt the LAPD attempted to enhance their case. I totally agree about that. But zero doubt OJ killed those 2... none whatsoever

Just found a strange coincidence.
The Office’s, Andy Bernard’s dad (S8:E4) is also Dennis and Dee’s dad from Its always sunny in Philly (S2:E10).

Also coincidentally, Andy’s brother is also Dee’s fantasy guy, Josh Groban. Pretty sick if there is a family connection.

The biggest lack of connection would be the names, Bruce Mathis and Walter Bernard Sr.

Netflix still doing alright with the original programming despite the news of the office leaving.

Haunting of Hill House definately has some actual scary moments and is a good show. Still wrapping up the last couple episodes before the long wait for another season.

Watching mad men.

Episode like 5. This ***** boring.
Man it takes a minute. I tried watching it once many years ago and only made it a few episodes in. Gave it another shot a few years back and by the end of season 1 I was hooked and loved it the rest of the way. I say stick it out through S1. If you still don't like it, move on.

I'm needing to find some quality TV. I have HBO, Netflix and Hulu and have pretty much exhausted the more popular series.

The wife won't do sci-fi like Westworld or Stranger Things. She really liked stuff like Boardwalk Empire and The Leftovers on HBO. She liked Ozark, Mindhunter and Bloodline on Netflix.

Looking at trying The Haunting OF Hill House. Anyone run across something they'd recommend?

I'm needing to find some quality TV. I have HBO, Netflix and Hulu and have pretty much exhausted the more popular series.

The wife won't do sci-fi like Westworld or Stranger Things. She really liked stuff like Boardwalk Empire and The Leftovers on HBO. She liked Ozark, Mindhunter and Bloodline on Netflix.

Looking at trying The Haunting OF Hill House. Anyone run across something they'd recommend?

Assuming you’ve watched Peaky Blinders???

Wrecked is a good comedy that comes on tbs.

Ap biology with “Dennis” from always sunny is really good. Not sure why i dont hear more
About this one. Pretty funny and original

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back