Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know others who feel the same way

I thought season 2 was not as good until the last 3 episodes. The end of season 2 also left you hanging more.
I just really expected it to culminate with another tournament showdown (and I thought Daniel's daughter would be the one to beat Miguel). So I was just kinda disappointed we didn't get to see that lol. Probably my own hype ruined it a bit. Still a good season though and a great show.

I just really expected it to culminate with another tournament showdown (and I thought Daniel's daughter would be the one to beat Miguel). So I was just kinda disappointed we didn't get to see that lol. Probably my own hype ruined it a bit. Still a good season though and a great show.

Well, if the show follows the same pattern as the movies then there will be another tournament in Season 3.

I could see a showdown between Hawk and a rehabbed Miguel. Or maybe between Hawk and Robby. It will be interesting to see where they go.

Will Daniel and Johnny join forces against Krease? Will Johnny take over Migyi Do because Daniel's wife has had enough of the karate? And we can tell Alley will be back. I hope Terry Silver and Mike Barnes come back too.

I thought the rivalry they had was really good. You had this constant battle between Sam, the cute and sweet girl every HS guy wants to hook up with.

latest

And Tory, the f'd up vamp who is completely in love with you but also from a f'd up background and well above the curve on the hot-crazy matrix -- the girl you always seemed to end up with.

CobraKai_Tory.png

Miguel wants Sam but ends up with Tory, who does not deal well with jealousy lol.

CobraKai-Tory-Sam.png

(not plot spoilers, just funny)
There were some funny Johnny moments too. Like when he bought his first computer and did not know how to turn it on. Then the first thing he searches on the Internet is "hot babes." Or when we went on tinder lol. I also love when he was dreaming of Miguel's smoken hot mom, dancing to White Snake and dumping Coors on herself.

just started watching the handmaids tale... if you had to stop watching this show cuz "it portrays men in a bad light"... idk what to tell you, you must be some kind of insecure. its a fictional show ppl

just started watching the handmaids tale... if you had to stop watching this show cuz "it portrays men in a bad light"... idk what to tell you, you must be some kind of insecure. its a fictional show ppl

People are saying that? Never saw it.

I read the book in HS, we had a teacher who was into "feminist type" Canadian authors. It was okay, I liked Alice Munro books better than Margaret Atwood.

People are saying that? Never saw it.

I read the book in HS, we had a teacher who was into "feminist type" Canadian authors. It was okay, I liked Alice Munro books better than Margaret Atwood.
from earlier in this thread:
Couldnt make it through the first episode. Every male is the worst possible human being. The black male was ok, but he was instantly killed by the horrible, terrible, white male... At that point I read a bit about it and was not suprised it was written by a man hater and that was all I needed to stop watching that terrible show.

i think i'm 5 or 6 episodes in, it's okay, very slow though

I, I remember that being the main thing I did not like about the book. It is slow and take forever to get to the good stuff. It picks up when they get into the resistance stuff.

Alice Murno still a better feminist author IMO

Orwell and Rand are better dystopian authors, more accurate too

Women absolutely love the show. I am sure that is why it appeals to Vondy so much.

A certain segment of women take the show way too seriously and like to pretend the US is on it's way to becoming the world of Gilead.

Gilead basically does exist though, it is called Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back