Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun comedy on Netflix is "Schitt's Creek".

I hadn't watched it previously because I wasn't a fan of most of the actors but this is funny. Kind of like a modern day "Green Acres".

I hadn't watched it previously because I wasn't a fan of most of the actors but this is funny. Kind of like a modern day "Green Acres".
Wife and I just finished it up a few weeks back. (Well, everything that was on netflix anyway. I believe there is one season not yet on there and a final season that hasn't been released yet.) Absolutely loved it and it only gets funnier. The characters really hit their stride in season 2. Moira kills me. I can't believe this show doesn't get more hype. I've hardly ever heard anyone talking about it. One of the best sitcoms I've seen in forever.

I watched it for awhile, reminded me of Arrested Development. But, I also don't like any of the actors on Schitts Creek and even though I thought it was OK, it wasn't good enough to keep me going.

I watched the first two seasons of GLOW and liked them. I was around episode 3 this season and just stopped watching. So I guess it does get better?

For anyone that has amazon, horrible history.
It’s funny and goes into some pretty gory details of history.
I also have a short attention span so I like 30 minute shows and this is like 5-6 5 minute stories that make up 30 minutes.

I also watched a documentary on Mormons. Basically the entire story from a handful of former Mormons and why they left.
Did not realize they had loose attachments to the free masons but did have an idea that the followers were swindled. This goes a little more into Joseph Smith and what a con artist he was. How people are still suckered in, I’ll never guess.

For anyone that has amazon, horrible history.
It’s funny and goes into some pretty gory details of history.
I also have a short attention span so I like 30 minute shows and this is like 5-6 5 minute stories that make up 30 minutes.

I also watched a documentary on Mormons. Basically the entire story from a handful of former Mormons and why they left.
Did not realize they had loose attachments to the free masons but did have an idea that the followers were swindled. This goes a little more into Joseph Smith and what a con artist he was. How people are still suckered in, I’ll never guess.
I have several friends who are Mormons and they are some of the nicest, most generous people I have ever known.

I have several friends who are Mormons and they are some of the nicest, most generous people I have ever known.
Didn’t say to the contrary. I’d also buy that most Mormons of today were raised within the religion. I don’t really fault anyone for following what they were raised on as far as religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back