Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished up Mindhunter S2. Probably preferred the first season a tad more but still really damn good.
i've been watching this with the wife and i just find the whole thing dull. some of it, mainly serial killer interactions, are good, but a lot of it is just boring. they could do away with all of the personal plot lines and make the show way better.

anyway, succession is the best show on tv right now

i've been watching this with the wife and i just find the whole thing dull. some of it, mainly serial killer interactions, are good, but a lot of it is just boring. they could do away with all of the personal plot lines and make the show way better.

anyway, succession is the best show on tv right now
I like mindhunter but it is slow and dull at times. Succession is the real deal

I watched the first season after GoT ended and I still had a month of HBO. It was ok. If the new season had started before the month expired, I may have ended up getting another month to finish watching it. It didn't and it just didn't grab me enough to spend 15.99 for one series.

Yes. Love it. Have to turn on subtitles but love it.

Haven't started Jack Ryan yet. It's on my list though.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who turned on subtitles I got tired of rewinding it trying to figure out what they said. Never thought of Cillian Murphy as a good actor, but this show changed my mind. It’s hard not to love the Arthur lol

Succession got the emmy for best writing last night. Emmy's mean nothing but glad it's getting noticed. People need to watch this show.
I'm 6 episodes in right now. It's really really good. It's just not the type of show I really want to binge. Been watching 1 or 2 episodes each week.

Watched the premier of Watchmen last night. It was pretty damn solid. Looking forward to the rest of it.

I'm 6 episodes in right now. It's really really good. It's just not the type of show I really want to binge. Been watching 1 or 2 episodes each week.

Watched the premier of Watchmen last night. It was pretty damn solid. Looking forward to the rest of it.
I watched the season 2 finale. The quality of the writing is just amazing

Ironically the episode right after I posted this is when I got truly hooked. Burned through the rest of the series pretty quickly after that. Now I'm jonesing for season 3. Seriously one of the best shows on TV right now, if not the best.

The Mandalorian is good af and I’m an average at best Star Wars fan

Like I’m don’t watch the movies at the theater, wait until they’re at Redbox level Star Wars fan.

First two episodes are solid af. Probably better than the last two Star Wars movies tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back