Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished up "Better than us" on Netflix. It is a Russian series (dubbed not subtitled) based around Asimov's 3 laws (or lack thereof). It was longer than I expected. Around episode 6 I checked the episode list and saw it was 16. There were some slow spots, but a lot of good stuff in the show.

i just finished 'Haunting Of Hill House' on Netflix... loved it. turned out way better than i expected.

cant wait to see what they do in the 2nd season.

Man it starts off so quick and doesn't seem to stop, I am on episode 3 and still keep getting shocked lol

Some scenes were a gut punch while others were over the top hilarious.

Incredibly fun and violent. Pretty good satire of many parts of American culture and politics.

Don't bother with the books though. They are absolutely trash. It's awful. One of the rare cases where the movie/show is far better than the book.

Season 2 incoming and it's a better reason to avoid the books because they are loosely following the story of the books.

From what I've read in the books and the parts they've cast for season 2 it's going to be even better.

The Royal Gemstones started on HBO.

If you liked Eastbound and Down and Vice Principals you'll like this too.

Episode 1 is hilarious. Hopefully this gets more than two short seasons unlike VP's.

Hey and Walton Goggins is back with Danny McBride, can't miss it.

Some scenes were a gut punch while others were over the top hilarious.

Incredibly fun and violent. Pretty good satire of many parts of American culture and politics.

Don't bother with the books though. They are absolutely trash. It's awful. One of the rare cases where the movie/show is far better than the book.

Season 2 incoming and it's a better reason to avoid the books because they are loosely following the story of the books.

From what I've read in the books and the parts they've cast for season 2 it's going to be even better.
That's the same for The Umbrella Academy.

So Disney + aka Disney Netflix looks like a must have.

Shows Announced:
  • Moon Knight :bliss:
  • Loki
  • Falcon and Winter Soldier
  • Wanda Vision
  • Hawkeye
  • Ms. Marvel
  • She-Hulk
  • What If
Apparently they'll bundle Hulu with it since Disney basically owns that too and on Hulu they will be putting out adult Marvel content like a Ghostrider show.

Star Wars is getting an Obi Wan show with Ewan McGregor returning and Boba Fett show on Disney +

The trailer looks damn good.

It looks like a movie, film quality.

They said the Marvel shows will have the same budgets and quality as the films as well.

All of it looks good from what I've seen.

I could honestly live with this and leave Netflix.

I guess just subscribe and binge Stranger Things when it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back