Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were led to a kid in Africa by a fake Facebook account called Jamsey Cramsalot Inhisass, and then they harassed him until he killed himself. Swing it however you want, they killed a dude.

And I'm not saying the kid that actually did it all wasn't a bad guy, but they fed him the attention he was very clearly begging for. Would he have killed someone without the attention? The guy made hundreds of fake accounts about himself and how great he was... all he wanted was publicity and they gave it to him.

Cat Killer - 1 murder
Facebook Group - 1 murder and potentially pushed cat killer into 1 murder
There is no doubt he played them for the attention he was craving. If it were not that group he would have found another. He was escalating regardless of what that group did. When they would slow down or head in the wrong direction it was him who would give them the clues they needed to get back on his tail.

As far as the suicide goes.. I dont know how much they were involved because they tended to skip over that. What baffles me is how anyone could mistake that really large guy for that skinny little twerp in the video.

Finally got around to season 3 of True Detective. Finished it up last night. Really, really fantastic. It's been so long since season 1 I can't really accurately compare the two. But I wanna say this season was perhaps a better overall story, while the first season was a bit more intense and thrilling. Obviously this was way, way, way better than season 2.

Finally got around to finishing up the final season of Preacher last night. I'm not sure if any of the rest of you actually stuck with it for the long haul (I wouldn't blame you if you didn't). But I gotta say, what a satisfying ending and final season overall. The series definitely had some hiccups along the way but I'm really gonna miss it. It was unique to say the least.

Finally got around to finishing up the final season of Preacher last night. I'm not sure if any of the rest of you actually stuck with it for the long haul (I wouldn't blame you if you didn't). But I gotta say, what a satisfying ending and final season overall. The series definitely had some hiccups along the way but I'm really gonna miss it. It was unique to say the least.

It got lost in the shuffle. I need to go back to it.

The Outsider finale. Wow. Talk about a letdown.
That is sad to hear. It sure has had a lot of positive hype. Saves me the time spent watching it. I was really disappointed in that show Night Of, which might have no relevance, but I keep thinking it might be similar with the accused that you dont know if they were guilty or not.

That is sad to hear. It sure has had a lot of positive hype. Saves me the time spent watching it. I was really disappointed in that show Night Of, which might have no relevance, but I keep thinking it might be similar with the accused that you dont know if they were guilty or not.
I really liked The Night Of. From what I remember anyway. The Outsider pretty quickly takes a hard left turn and the show takes on a whole different vibe. It's not a bad watch overall though. I enjoyed it quite a bit. It just started running out of steam toward the end and the finale was one of those "that's it?!?!" type deals.

I really liked The Night Of. From what I remember anyway. The Outsider pretty quickly takes a hard left turn and the show takes on a whole different vibe. It's not a bad watch overall though. I enjoyed it quite a bit. It just started running out of steam toward the end and the finale was one of those "that's it?!?!" type deals.
What I didnt like was how in the very last episode they basically said...

Oh yeah, we had this video of the real killer the entire time but we didnt want to show it to you because then it would ruin everything. I like to be given the clues so that if you are paying attention you can figure things out without some gimmick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back