Not open for further replies.
Tiger King gotitans edition:
Joe Exotic: @Deuce Wayne
Doc Antle: @Big TT
Carole Baskin: @MrsJCBrave
Howard Baskin: @JCBRAVE
Jon Finlay: @GoT

Beat that!
You didn’t mention who would be this guy...

41-C82-C8-B-0-F2-E-4-D3-B-88-F0-518-B572-F0940.jpg

That Jeff guy tries so hard to be the tough guy criminal and was running as fast as he could to be a rat.
Basically the entire bunch is total scum. Strangely the former drug lord who claims to have been the basis for Tony Montana seems to be the most down to earth and likable of all the cat people.

Basically the entire bunch is total scum. Strangely the former drug lord who claims to have been the basis for Tony Montana seems to be the most down to earth and likable of all the cat people.
Yeah... definitely no taking sides in this. Everyone has "something".

But yeah, that particular guy seems to be the most normal of them all.

Been watching this docu-series on Showtime about Rick Rubin. It's called Shangri-la. Pretty interesting stuff for anyone who is a music fan.

Dark Side of the Ring is back on Vice

it’s excellent
Saw the Benoit episode/s. Fantastic. Probably a hot take, but honestly I think it's kinda fucked up the way the WWE has totally scrubbed him from the books. I get not putting him in the HoF and all that. But the refusal to even acknowledge his existence within the company is just weird and reeks of total CYA move veiled as compassion (if the WWE really cared that much they probably would've reached out more to the family other than sending good ole JR to the funeral).

I mean, my point is, if the dude really had that level of CTE then it OBVIOUSLY contributed to his crimes. And that CTE was, at least partially if not mostly, from wrestling for the WWE. Pretending Chris Benoit never existed makes it much easier for them to shield themselves from any responsibility I suppose.

Also, steroid policy my ass lol. Just look at those dudes. Even still today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back