Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

This has been said multiple times but the difference is the coaches if we had the guy from last year this would have a B grade pick at 7 with Jc staying at RT.

However if BC can turn him into legit LT then this is clearly a A+.

This has been said multiple times but the difference is the coaches if we had the guy from last year this would have a B grade pick at 7 with Jc staying at RT.

However if BC can turn him into legit LT then this is clearly a A+.

That's a massive "If" to ask. JC is a very talented dude. He's always said he can play LT, but picking him at 7 in hopes he can be a LT is very risky.

Chargers really screwed us up by taking Alt when they should've taken Nabors.

The Chargers will play Alt at RT.
Whaaa? Miss yo face! Boring around here… nobody wants to throw a bread roll at the dinner table! Weakness is intolerable like a mealy apple. Pick a side… Peepers or Bullfrogs? I kid i kid..:chuck::beer:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a massive "If" to ask. JC is a very talented dude. He's always said he can play LT, but picking him at 7 in hopes he can be a LT is very risky.

Chargers really screwed us up by taking Alt when they should've taken Nabors.
“I was trained at left all my life, and I get to Bama and Evan Neal, a top 10 pick, he was at left so I went to right,” Latham said, via Wyatt. “Going back to left, I’ve been training all this offseason, so I’m ready to go.”

Along with the best line coach in the league....he should be fine.

Whaaaaaa?! Top ten picks DO NOT play different positions than they did in college! Everyone knows this. Chargers season is over for even considering moving Alt. Harbaugh will not last the season.
Really screwed us by not letting the titans pick the best G.
Although, he’d be another “project”.

Last edited by a moderator:
But if they were weak offers why do it? Clearly they thought their guy was worth more than what they could get with a lower pick.

Unless we know what the offers were and from who, then there isn't much to really take from that. If Latham was their guy, and it sounds like he was, then they did the right thing by drafting him IMO.
Who cares if we would've missed out
But we could have gotten MORE PICKS!
then turn those picks into another Darryton Evan's, Monty Rice and Dillon Radunz.
Isn't that worth missing out on your guy

Who cares if we would've missed out
But we could have gotten MORE PICKS!
then turn those picks into another Darryton Evan's, Monty Rice and Dillon Radunz.
Isn't that worth missing out on your guy
Even better, turn those picks into more picks,
Titans could have a clean sweep of the 7th round.

Way early for anyone on the right side. We got caught with our pants down after olt was selected
These are terrible takes.

to pretend like the titans had no plans if Alt went before pick 7 is to assume complete and total Incompetence for this organization.
So the Alt pick didn’t mean crap either way.

Latest posts

Back