Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

if the guy you want is there take them

LOLing at you buffalo
Yep. Generally speaking I think you should only trade down if the guys you are high on at that spot are at positions where you're already set. No point in trading back and passing on someone you like, in a position you need.

Human nature is to think that the better players will fall to you. But that's delusional. Most of the time. They don't fall. and that's because everyone is just as smart and they see the same thing we do. They saw pure talent in Alt and Nabers. But the same is true of Latham. If we saw it. I assure you, others did too.

I'll reserve judgment on this pick.

If the Titans picked 15th and we got him, I'd have no beef.

Really wanted Alt, Nabors or Bowers. I'll have to warm up to anybody else.

If he busts at LT, I guess he can be our RT. I think he'll be good at one or the other. Still a disappointment pick at #7. Hope JC proves us wrong.
Before the draft he was thought to be around pick 30. Of course a few had him around 15 or so.
Bill Callahan approved him? I would say so. What could he say? “ Let’s take a chance at the next pick”.
If you was a plumber sent to buy tools for your plant, you would probably buy plumber tools and not a volt meter or a carpenters square. You stick with what you know
I do believe he thought JC was the best in the remaining undrafted players. Certainly not the best player available but I certainly hope he has nailed this

Before the draft he was thought to be around pick 30. Of course a few had him around 15 or so.
Bill Callahan approved him? I would say so. What could he say? “ Let’s take a chance at the next pick”.
If you was a plumber sent to buy tools for your plant, you would probably buy plumber tools and not a volt meter or a carpenters square. You stick with what you know
I do believe he thought JC was the best in the remaining undrafted players. Certainly not the best player available but I certainly hope he has nailed this
30 for Latham?
That would’ve have made him like the 10th OT.

I don’t think anyone had him that low. Definitely saw him between 2-6/7 OT and maybe as late as 20.

30 for Latham?
That would’ve have made him like the 10th OT.

I don’t think anyone had him that low. Definitely saw him between 2-6/7 OT and maybe as late as 20.
I don’t remember where I read that. It was from a groups average guess.
Here are a few ranging from 11 to 18.
Daniel Jeremiah, NFL Network: 18th overall prospect in the class
The Ringer Mock Draft: 11th Overall Selection by the Los Angeles Chargers after a trade down.
Josh Carney Steelers Depot: 16th Overall Selection by the Pittsburgh Steelers in a trade up.
The Mock Draft Database: selected anywhere between 12 and 21.
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN: 11th Overall Selection by the Los Angeles Chargers after a trade down.
Jordan Reid, ESPN: 16th Overall Selection by the Pittsburgh Steelers in a trade up.
Eric Edholm, NFL.com: 18th Overall Selection by the Cincinnati Bengals.

I don’t remember where I read that. It was from a groups average guess.
Here are a few ranging from 11 to 18.
Daniel Jeremiah, NFL Network: 18th overall prospect in the class
The Ringer Mock Draft: 11th Overall Selection by the Los Angeles Chargers after a trade down.
Josh Carney Steelers Depot: 16th Overall Selection by the Pittsburgh Steelers in a trade up.
The Mock Draft Database: selected anywhere between 12 and 21.
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN: 11th Overall Selection by the Los Angeles Chargers after a trade down.
Jordan Reid, ESPN: 16th Overall Selection by the Pittsburgh Steelers in a trade up.
Eric Edholm, NFL.com: 18th Overall Selection by the Cincinnati Bengals.

All of that is very true..

now list the times those morons have been right about anything outside of the top 5 where it is easy to predict.

I don’t hate the pick because OL was definitely a huge need I just wonder if he was their guy all along or if they whiffed and settled here.

Not exciting? This guy is a funkin freak. Tosses guys around like they are rag dolls.

Second year in a row we got the best OL

This is true. But we'll see lol. Same thing with skoronski, waiting to see what we got with him too.
I have more faith now though with our sick new o line coach

Latest posts

Back