Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid's head must be messed up. In all seriousness he might not be our first option for the PS if we cut him. Might be some other WR were would rather have.

Just think Amon-Ra St. Brown and Tylan Wallace were still available when we traded up to get Dez.. Both Amon and Tylan wouldn't been so nice with our offense.

He better un-yip pretty quickly or he will be on the practice squad this season.

At this point, he's in his own head

Yeah a projected 7th rounder with the so called YIPS, better get it together.

If we draft a 4th rounder with 1st or 2nd round talent, you give them opportunity after opportunity but if you draft a 4th rounder with 7th round talent, you have to give them a short leash and cut your losses sooner rather than later..

Sucks, because there were 2 or 3 WR's in the draft that would've easily made this squad and made major contributions.

Yeah a projected 7th rounder with the so called YIPS, better get it together.

If we draft a 4th rounder with 1st or 2nd round talent, you give them opportunity after opportunity but if you draft a 4th rounder with 7th round talent, you have to give them a short leash and cut your losses sooner rather than later..

Sucks, because there were 2 or 3 WR's in the draft that would've easily made this squad and made major contributions.
Yep, sad we took him in the 4th

Dez Fitzpatrick Draft and Combine Prospect Profile | NFL.com

Tylan Wallace

Tylan Wallace Draft and Combine Prospect Profile | NFL.com

Hopefully for him he grows a set and makes some plays tonight. I don't blame this on JRob that much since he saw him at the Sr. Bowl and couldn't have thought the kid would be this bad. It has to be mental. It happens. If the kid doesn't make it a big part is JRob bringing in guys like Kinsey, Rogers and he also drafted McMath.

Just think Amon-Ra St. Brown and Tylan Wallace were still available when we traded up to get Dez.. Both Amon and Tylan wouldn't been so nice with our offense.
Amon-Ra is currently 5th at best on the Lions depth chart behind guys like Kalif Raymond. He only caught 2 of 5 targets in last weeks game and has zero TDs on the preseason (unlike Dez).

Tylan Wallace meanwhile is 6th at best on the Ravens depth chart and has caught 2 of 6 targets in the preseason. Also has zero TDs.

Mason isn't going anywhere, he is one of our top 4 WRs. He might be a better option in the slot than Reynolds.
Yeah, but he outperformed guys last year and was sent packing, so we will see. I expect Westbrook-Ikhine and Woodside to land jobs over Barkley and Mason. It will be interesting to see how it plays out in a few days. I expect a little frustration on the boards then.

Last year we had Humphries and Raymond (slot) and Mason was an undrafted rookie who came from a Div II school. Thus last year is meaningless. Westbrook-Ikhine is more of an outside WR competing with Fitzpatrick, McMath and Johnson.

Like I said, Mason might be out best slot WR and the coaching staff knows it. He might be better than Reynolds and Reynolds is only here one year anyway. They aren't letting him get away. Westbrook-Ikhine is OK but he is not good enough to bend over backwards to keep. Mason is potentially a high quality slot WR.

Again, if you have two guys close you keep the guy with the potential. Like the kid with 4.4 speed with great hands who runs great routes. Also jumps 37 inches.

Yeah, but he outperformed guys last year and was sent packing, so we will see. I expect Westbrook-Ikhine and Woodside to land jobs over Barkley and Mason. It will be interesting to see how it plays out in a few days. I expect a little frustration on the boards then.
You think woodside sticks over Barkley? Seems like he’s playing much better than Woodside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back