Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but he outperformed guys last year and was sent packing, so we will see. I expect Westbrook-Ikhine and Woodside to land jobs over Barkley and Mason. It will be interesting to see how it plays out in a few days. I expect a little frustration on the boards then.
Last year there was no preseason. Coaches have now seen him contribute bigly against two real opponents. Kinsey has earned a spot on this squad, just like Sargent and Ficken.

You think woodside sticks over Barkley? Seems like he’s playing much better than Woodside.
I agree completely and I prefer Barkley. There just seems to be some magic charm between Woodside and the staff/management. Also as a point of reference for Westbrook-Ikhine playing special teams… he had 3 ST tackles last year.

I agree completely and I prefer Barkley. There just seems to be some magic charm between Woodside and the staff/management. Also as a point of reference for Westbrook-Ikhine playing special teams… he had 3 ST tackles last year.
True I’m not sure how Woodside has stuck around so long. I truly hope that isn’t the case this year though.

Not only has Sargent looked great McNichols has been very blah and unimpressive. If Sargent doesn't make the team over him McNichols must have pics of Vrabel at the petting zoo doing something un-natural.

Mason isn't going anywhere, he is one of our top 4 WRs. He might be a better option in the slot than Reynolds.
Meh I wouldn't be too sure about that. The reason these guys are playing a lot might because the depth chart is already set. Same thing for Sargent.

Every year there are surprise cuts of "fan favorites". People here are upset and surprised just because they played well against backups and players who won't be in the NFL after next week.

Your post didn't realty say anything. So meh to you. If you think another player is better tell us why? Have a conversation rather than saying something simpleton like "Every year there are surprise cuts of "fan favorites" which basically says nothing.

Pretty sure the staff has filled the roster at this point. Doubt anything changes their minds at this point. Think Fitz ain’t making it

There are two roster bubbles to resolve now for the coaches:
1) The final 53
2) The practice squad
Some of these guys are fighting for a place on the squad.

It was cool to see AJ on the sidelines coaching Dez up after that miss in the end zone. One thing is for sure, the players all seem to really love Dez.

Some of the stuff Vrabel said about Dez needing to be more active when he doesn't have the ball, meaning basically blocking for RBs and other WRs, doesn't blend well with Dez other issues.

They realize Dez is a young player and needs development but this team is in the win now mode. Thus it is quite possible they chance Dez clearing waivers and keep a player they see being more valuable as a backup WR and playing STs who can help them this year. I wouldn't keep Dez over Kinsey, Batson, McMath or Johnson.

Some of the stuff Vrabel said about Dez needing to be more active when he doesn't have the ball, meaning basically blocking for RBs and other WRs, doesn't blend well with Dez other issues.

They realize Dez is a young player and needs development but this team is in the win now mode. Thus it is quite possible they chance Dez clearing waivers and keep a player they see being more valuable as a backup WR and playing STs who can help them this year. I wouldn't keep Dez over Kinsey, Batson, McMath or Johnson.
Maybe McMath, not sure he is going to be able to put it all together. The guy the other guys are clearly more productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back