Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
JRob does fix his mistakes quickly, even if he has to take a hit for it. I hate he traded picks for this guy, but I am glad he was willing to cut bait.

You look at our team and where we are now compared to 5 years ago, and actually question that?
This is such a flawed argument.

Every GM in the league can make good FA signings. There are 20+ candidates out there not currently in GM roles who could also make good signings. Just because JRob improved the team in some areas doesn't mean that he's the ONLY person capable of improving the team.

JRob has made more absolutely disastrous draft decisions than most GMs make in a career.

If you accept that level of incompetence and convince yourself you can't possibly do any better, that's a loser mindset.

These aged well…
Aged about as well as the WR we traded up for....

I should have said only the Titans would trade 3 picks to take a guy with a 6th round projection in the 4th..then him not make the final 53
We passed on Terrance Marshall for him

Last edited by a moderator:
JRob has made more absolutely disastrous draft decisions than most GMs make in a career.

Bulls***

And every year there is always a thread in every team's boards that say, "Man, we could have taken "X" instead of "y"."

It's the nature of the beast, you win some, you lose some.

Robinson has hit on more "gems" in his drafts than most of our past GMs, yet people are so focused on the screwups they don't see it.

Go back to the Simmons draft thread, and see how many people were cursing JRobs name.

This is such a flawed argument.

Every GM in the league can make good FA signings. There are 20+ candidates out there not currently in GM roles who could also make good signings. Just because JRob improved the team in some areas doesn't mean that he's the ONLY person capable of improving the team.

If you accept that level of incompetence and convince yourself you can't possibly do any better, that's a loser mindset.

He has not made more disastrous moves than Ruston Webster. You know the guy he replaced? Remember him? I can name 2 meaningful draft picks he made his entire time here in Tennessee.

This is arguably the most talented Titans team ever and we’ve got a Canadian in here complaining that JRob is still employed by the team. Lolol can’t make this stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back