Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's early, but I have a strong feeling that Burks is going to be a massive bust. I hope I'm wrong but I'm getting really bad vibes on him.

I know it's early, but I have a strong feeling that Burks is going to be a massive bust. I hope I'm wrong but I'm getting really bad vibes on him.
Until AJ brown it seems like most WRs the titans drafted were. I’d rather it be asthma than pulled hamstrings though.

How do you spend a 1st round pick on someone you know has a condition that prevents them from practicing/playing, especially when there was someone better available at that position?

...who?

It's a little concerning for sure but there is no record of it ever causing him to miss games in college. Just give him an inhaler and oxygen mask in between series.

...who?

It's a little concerning for sure but there is no record of it ever causing him to miss games in college. Just give him an inhaler and oxygen mask in between series.

Asthma won't be an issue perse. And with exercise induced flare-ups there will be scenarios, probably in cold weather, where he won't be 100% early in games. It shouldn't effect his overall ability to perform long term. Biggest risk is to his mental outlook- which seems to be fine.

Done that many a times. Turns out they were all garbage.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back