Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
On top of the asthma issues and not being able to practice, he’s just not that great of a player. He’s not terrible but wasn’t worthy of that pick and nowhere near AJ Brown. He’s not even Corey Davis. A lot of his success in college came from pushing off. Won’t happen in the NFL. He will be a bust. Take it to the bank. This is not going to be a very good offense this season. The Titans have a great head coach that can get the most out of his players, but the GM is not a great evaluator of talent. Trent McDuffie should have been the pick, and Christian Watson with the next pick. Watson will have a much better NFL career than Burks. He’s a much better player.

On top of the asthma issues and not being able to practice, he’s just not that great of a player. He’s not terrible but wasn’t worthy of that pick and nowhere near AJ Brown. He’s not even Corey Davis. A lot of his success in college came from pushing off. Won’t happen in the NFL. He will be a bust. Take it to the bank. This is not going to be a very good offense this season. The Titans have a great head coach that can get the most out of his players, but the GM is not a great evaluator of talent. Trent McDuffie should have been the pick, and Christian Watson with the next pick. Watson will have a much better NFL career than Burks. He’s a much better player.

You might very well be right but I think I'd rather go with the guy who dominated the SEC and ran away from essentially the entire Alabama defense over the guy who had 800 yards against FCS competition.

This is insane body control for a guy at 225:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You might very well be right but I think I'd rather go with the guy who dominated the SEC and ran away from essentially the entire Alabama defense over the guy who had 800 yards against FCS competition.

This is insane body control for a guy at 225:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Lol funny you shared those. Neither of those would have been catches in the NFL. Details matter.

Lol funny you shared those. Neither of those would have been catches in the NFL. Details matter.

The first one wasn't a catch in college either but that's not the point, his hands and catch radius are outstanding to be able to even get to those. Before the combine some people had him as their #1 WR in the draft so I don't really know how he wasn't worthy of that pick.

The first one wasn't a catch in college either but that's not the point, his hands and catch radius are outstanding to be able to even get to those. Before the combine some people had him as their #1 WR in the draft so I don't really know how he wasn't worthy of that pick.
I don’t know of anyone who had him as the #1 WR. If they did, they are poor evaluators of talent. Dorial Green-Beckham had a tremendous catch radius as well, but like Burks, I also knew his play wouldn’t translate to the NFL.

Like I said in the pre draft process, I noticed watching his tape - that he blocks lazily, takes a TON of plays of.... and I think now we know why....

He's like one third of AJ brown on dialysis.....

AJ Brown was knocked for being mediocre against Alabama and LSU, while Burks had big games against both during his career, as well as Georgia. Davis was completely invisible against tougher competition. While Burks was dominant nearly every week. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Such a BS crap pick, whomever was involved in wanting this guy in the first round should never be allowed to have anything to do with the draft ever again. Probably the same idiot, moron, shithead that chose "the panda". This dude is so far down on my shit list it will take a 1k 15 td season to even make me consider changing my mind. Anything less and I will be blasting his sorry ass and whomever the moron was who picked this guy.

AJ Brown was knocked for being mediocre against Alabama and LSU, while Burks had big games against both during his career, as well as Georgia. Davis was completely invisible against tougher competition. While Burks was dominant nearly every week. You have no idea what you're talking about.
No you’re the one that doesn’t have a clue. You obviously don’t understand how player evaluations work.

I don’t know of anyone who had him as the #1 WR. If they did, they are poor evaluators of talent. Dorial Green-Beckham had a tremendous catch radius as well, but like Burks, I also knew his play wouldn’t translate to the NFL.

Treylon Burks Leads Crowded WR Draft Class

https://draftwire.usatoday.com/list...iams-garrett-wilson-drake-london-chris-olave/

Ranking 17 wide receivers in the 2022 NFL Draft for the Eagles - Bleeding Green Nation

NFL Draft: Player Comparisons for the 2022 Wide Receiver Class

Lots of guys on this board had him at the top almost all college football season too: 2022 Prospect General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back