Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Right.

We drafted him to magically become a "bruiser" as an NFL player.

Which, even if that did happen- would last for 2 years max.

Brilliant.

Slow down. I am in "prove it" mode for every aspect of this franchise.

No need to be all wound up lol.

Plus, my statement is correct.:funnynot:

He will be splitting time with Murray...he will last more than 2 years. I am not swinging by any means, but he has the skills to be good...Nobody wants to tackle a 6'3 240+ lb back if he hits a seem. I'm eager to see how he does. He's basically a faster Jacobs with better numbers.

I'm no expert but I like the value at where we got Henry at and for entertainment purposes he's the new guy I'm most intrigued by. I also been a fan since Campbell and the Oilers so a big fast running back is fun for me. Looking at Henry he seems focused and mature besides his physical attributes and I think that could count for a lot, he's a man out there. I'm feeling good about that pick. The guy I wanted was Alexander the cb , I was puzzled by the DT pick and the safety but I'm feeling better. The safety certainly seemed over drafted but time will tell. Henry was a good pick , with 3 second rounders , he was more than worth the shot , he seems intense too , I dig that. Our back up running backs are a motley crew, Demarco can't do it alone. GoTitans

I'm no expert but I like the value at where we got Henry at and for entertainment purposes he's the new guy I'm most intrigued by. I also been a fan since Campbell and the Oilers so a big fast running back is fun for me. Looking at Henry he seems focused and mature besides his physical attributes and I think that could count for a lot, he's a man out there. I'm feeling good about that pick. The guy I wanted was Alexander the cb , I was puzzled by the DT pick and the safety but I'm feeling better. The safety certainly seemed over drafted but time will tell. Henry was a good pick , with 3 second rounders , he was more than worth the shot , he seems intense too , I dig that. Our back up running backs are a motley crew, Demarco can't do it alone. GoTitans
Exactly...give the kid a shot. I like the pick where they got him...could be a beast too along side Murray. We tried a shifty back last year (Sankey) LMFAO...look where that got us

Big ass dude like that ain't gonna have extremely smooth feet. That's just a given. Good to see they want him to work on it but it's obvious he doesn't need to back Pedal haha

Also the agility attribute is greatly needed to be a creator in the back field, that's not happening. Never was. Was never his game. If we drafted him to be that we already failed.

He needs a crease/hole/cutback lane. Needs to be clear lol.

Yes.

And still offer that I'll beat you in any competitive sport you show up for.

And no, exercising isn't a competitive sport.
Dunce you couldn't hold my jockstrap...so to speak. And NO FUCKING WAY you have ever played football. I call your BS on that. PERIOD. NO FUCKING WAY.

Anybody that has to talk big like that, probably was a book worm, got their lunch stolen, and was a window shopper trying to act cool. Perhaps living at home with mom and dad, action figures, etc?..

We need more football players. We draft a heisman winner. We need to draft less guys based on there performance in shorts and a t shirt. Omg this guy stumbled doing a footwork drill.

Typical Titans fans.

Oh no he stumbled he suckzzzzz

I love that you guys think a stiff big ass RB is going to work in the NFL.

You realize if this were the case... teams would just put their LBs at HB, right?

Yes. Having good feet IS important. Don't care how big he is.

It. does. not. work. like. that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back