Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wont, because when he was in college he had to fight for a lot of those yards but people on this forum only wanna look at the holes he sometimes got in college and some of us will be like omg any back could run like that with those holes, even my grandma could do that, but in reality they have no clue.

Cant see the whole picture if you only watch highlights.
Dont see why people cant just give him a chance before they start talking crap acting like they know something.

Sometimes got in college. Lol ok

it's football dude...not my life or means of transportation lol...Just a tad different. Actually, yes...my optimism is warranted...Many thought we had a good draft, a better GM, that gave us some extra shots. Definitely heading in a better direction whether you like it or not...

The point is- you wouldn't look at ANYTHING else with the same attitude... why a sports team?

Sorry I care too much about this sh*t team. I wish I didn't. I wish I could be as nonchalant as some of you or just think "hey, everything will be ok next year!". I can't anymore.

But come week one- you're not going to be any more excited or any more of a fan of the team than I am. I'm just skeptical and hate seeing dumb decisions like taking a 4th round caliber RB in the 2nd when we didn't need him over other positions. That stuff wears thin and I can't just think "ah shucks! Oh well Titans, let's get'em guys!! WEEEE!"

And you can say mundane things like "find another team".... what the f does that do? Nothing. So find a team that's going to win a couple years and then go through the same? Nah. I'll wait it out.

As far as "definitely heading in a better direction whether you like it or not"....

We just had the #1 pick in the NFL draft.

What. The. F. Are you talking about? We are the absolute WORST. That's a better direction? Don't ever become a pilot.

The point is- you wouldn't look at ANYTHING else with the same attitude... why a sports team?

Sorry I care too much about this sh*t team. I wish I didn't. I wish I could be as nonchalant as some of you or just think "hey, everything will be ok next year!". I can't anymore.

But come week one- you're not going to be any more excited or any more of a fan of the team than I am. I'm just skeptical and hate seeing dumb decisions like taking a 4th round caliber RB in the 2nd when we didn't need him over other positions. That stuff wears thin and I can't just think "ah shucks! Oh well Titans, let's get'em guys!! WEEEE!"

And you can say mundane things like "find another team".... what the f does that do? Nothing. So find a team that's going to win a couple years and then go through the same? Nah. I'll wait it out.

As far as "definitely heading in a better direction whether you like it or not"....

What. The. F. Are you talking about? We are the absolute WORST. That's a better direction? Don't ever become a pilot.
We most definitely did need to get a RB in this draft.

When Murray wears out week-8 then what? You like Mr.4.8Forty to carry the load again? No. You're going to be really glad we went RB where we did

I love that you guys think a stiff big ass RB is going to work in the NFL.

You realize if this were the case... teams would just put their LBs at HB, right?

Yes. Having good feet IS important. Don't care how big he is.

It. does. not. work. like. that.
NEVER played any sport in his entire life. Dunce...you are the KING NERD of the sports world. LOL

Aside from one scouts opinion, where did you ever see Henry graded out as a 4th round prospect?

We most definitely did need to get a RB in this draft.

No. We didn't. It made the Murray trade pointless for starters.

But if your argument is "what do when do when Murray is worn out" fine... either we wasted a trade on Murray or we wasted a pick on Henry. Which is it?

And even if we did need a RB (we didn't. And hell, how would we know with the line we have) we still aren't a playoff team that can spend an early pick on one.

A great running back is worth a 2nd round pick. Like... a great one. A LeVeon Bell. Shady McCoy. Etc.

A mediocre RB isn't worth anything more than a 4th-7th. And the gap isn't that wide between them.

We just spent too early of a pick on a running back. Sankey. Now we do it again 3 years later? It's a joke.

and even if you think RB is some important role (it isn't anymore), do you not agree we have MANY more glaring needs? Needs that are harder to come by than a RB, the most replaceable position in the NFL?

You may be borderline retarded...It's a 3 year rebuild man...Nobody was worth it at #1...and we had WAY too many holes to fill and an attitude to change on the team. I'd say getting extra picks and the guy they ultimately wanted was worth it...No shit we are bad...everyone knows that...thank you captain obvious. It takes years to fix what we have to. It's perfectly fine you are frustrated, but you'll find the negative in ANYTHING everyone says...Most annoying/depressed person on this forum. TWW2 is pretty close as well. I also said I don't think we will be good right away, so clearly you don't read well...probably why it took you forever to respond. End of day, I'm a true fan and get behind my squad good or bad...Change your name to buzz kill/troll.

But if your argument is "what do when do when Murray is worn out" fine... either we wasted a trade on Murray or we wasted a pick on Henry. Which is it?

And even if we did need a RB (we didn't. And hell, how would we know with the line we have) we still aren't a playoff team that can spend an early pick on one.

A great running back is worth a 2nd round pick. Like... a great one. A LeVeon Bell. Shady McCoy. Etc.

A mediocre RB isn't worth anything more than a 4th-7th. And the gap isn't that wide between them.

We just spent too early of a pick on a running back. Sankey. Now we do it again 3 years later? It's a joke.

and even if you think RB is some important role (it isn't anymore), do you not agree we have MANY more glaring needs? Needs that are harder to come by than a RB, the most replaceable position in the NFL?
Need?!?! Hahahah. Dude name me one person capable of being a workhorse behind Murray...We will all be waiting a hell of a long time.

RBs touch the ball more than every non QB position

How aren't they important anymore?

Us getting the best RB option for our style of offense was better than getting some run of the mill RB.

You may be borderline retarded...It's a 3 year rebuild man...Nobody was worth it at #1...and we had WAY too many holes to fill and an attitude to change on the team. I'd say getting extra picks and the guy they ultimately wanted was worth it...No **** we are bad...everyone knows that...thank you captain obvious. It takes years to fix what we have to. It's perfectly fine you are frustrated, but you'll find the negative in ANYTHING everyone says...Most annoying/depressed person on this forum. TWW2 is pretty close as well. I also said I don't think we will be good right away, so clearly you don't read well...probably why it took you forever to respond. End of day, I'm a true fan and get behind my squad good or bad...Change your name to buzz kill/troll.

It's a "3 YEAR REBUILD GUYS"!!

A 3 YEAR REBUILD HE SAYS....

3 YEARS....

Oh ok.

Sure.

Hilarious.

Sidenote: probably took me "forever" to respond because it's the weekend and I'm not worried about gofckingtitans.com... put some pants on and respect yourself. Go for a walk or something.

RBs touch the ball more than every non QB position

How aren't they important anymore?

Us getting the best RB option for our style of offense was better than getting some run of the mill RB.

Kickers touch the ball a lot too. Want to drop a 2nd round pick on one?

Todays NFL it's proven over and over again that RB is the most disposable position there is.

You watch/know football enough to where I don't have to explain this to you, so stop acting dumb.

It's a "3 YEAR REBUILD GUYS"!!

A 3 YEAR REBUILD HE SAYS....

3 YEARS....

Oh ok.

Sure.

Hilarious.

Sidenote: probably took me "forever" to respond because it's the weekend and I'm not worried about gofckingtitans.com... put some pants on and respect yourself. Go for a walk or something.
Says the guy with over 30k messages...lol. You're a chump, and I'll out hussle and work your troll punk ass all day everyday. Be gone until you bring me something worthy. Everyone on this board knows it's going to take years to fix this mess but you for some reason.

Says the guy with over 30k messages...lol. You're a chump, and I'll out hussle and work your troll punk ass all day everyday. Be gone until you bring me something worthy. Everyone on this board knows it's going to take years to fix this mess but you for some reason.

I'm just saying:

If you only expect average, you always will be average..... (and/or below average)

Sometimes it takes crappy-pipe dreams to procure hope and results.

Kickers touch the ball a lot too. Want to drop a 2nd round pick on one?

Todays NFL it's proven over and over again that RB is the most disposable position there is.

You watch/know football enough to where I don't have to explain this to you, so stop acting dumb.

How can anyone have watched the Titans the past 2 years and still think we don't need a RB? It may be an undervalued position at the moment but here's the newsflash...The Titans need a running game, not next season...this season!

We need lots of things and a running game is definitely one of them. Sure, lets keep bringing in scrub players like Andrews, Cobb, DMC and Sankey because that is working out so great for us. Those players are the definition of disposable and guess what...they suck and so does the team they play for. But maybe, just maybe, if we can get a real running game going we can move the chains and keep some of the pressure and hits off our young QB. And sure, we might be able to find a late round RB that turns into the next Terrell Davis but we need a running game this season so I don't really see the problem with trying to address the problem in free agency and the draft.

Maybe we should have wasted the 2nd round pick on another LB or DB that does nothing in the NFL...would that have made the VALUE better on draft day? And, does it really matter what the value of draft day really is if that doesn't translate to the field of play?

I don't see why people are bashing this pick so hard. Lets let the new GM and coach have a chance before we bash them because they seem way more focused than Ruston Webster and Whisensuck ever were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back