Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also... for everyone that thinks Henry is powerful- is there any video evidence of him dragging a pile? Pushing a pile on goal line, etc?

He runs like a scat-back. Very Lendale White (pro version- not college)
He is a powerful back. Go back and look at all the video footage not just highlights because they mostly showcase his homerun potential. There are plenty times that Linebackers and defensive backs will go for his legs or won't even attempt to tackle him once he gets full speed. 28 TDs and you here questioning his ability to push a pile at the goal line?

lmao.... dude showed me a a chart.

WATCH people. That will help you.

Stop looking at stats that mean nothing in the NFL.

WATCH. Again... Blount does amazing things in this video that Henry is simply incapable of.

Blount has an arsenal of moves. Spins, hurdles, cuts, drags people, etc. Henry doesn't have any of this.

There is zero comparison.

Don't like charts?

How about this then?
tashard-choice.jpg

WATCH. Again... Blount does amazing things in this video that Henry is simply incapable of.

Blount has an arsenal of moves. Spins, hurdles, cuts, drags people, etc. Henry doesn't have any of this.

BLOUNT runs soft....

I don't know how, as a UGA fan, you can say raving things about Henry after watching Gurley and Chubb play.

Henry is nowhere near the level of talent those guys are. If Henry was in next year's class, he'd probably be the 5th running back taken.
Is Gurley a Titan? Did you think the Rams were gonna take him at 10? Most people had him dropping into the late 1st early 2nd because of the knee. I was hoping he would drop to us in the 2nd. Definitely the guy I wanted but he's not a Titan. As for Chubb, love the kid but he and Henry are different types of backs... oh and he's still playing ball for Georgia last time I checked. I can look at players from other teams and appreciate what they have to offer. Even I can tell you Chicago reached on Floyd or do you really think he was worthy of where he was picked?

As for the rest, you can say that if you want... I could say Michael Jackson was less talented than Prince. Then you could say but MJ could dance. Then I would say but Prince could play the guitar... perspective. We have a guy in Murray who can do the outside the tackles thing we needed a guy who can do the dirty work inside the tackles... funny thing is both can also do the other. Point being and someone made an asnine comment about Henry having to rely on other players... last time I checked 11 guys have to work together to get anything done anyway, so let's hope the guys up front block, the WR's catch, Mariota throws and runs and the RB's do their jobs regardless of who's on the field.

LMAO and you show highlights way to go, get some actual facts you have no clue what Henry will do for us and i just dont understand why you have to dog one of the players when clearly you do not watch actual film on anything which explains why you do not even have 1 fact about anything on him other than the bullsh*t you think up, for example you said he has no burst yet hes the fastest player to 5 yards in the last 4 drafts out of all the positions and then you said he only gets huge holes to run through which is false, he got about 2 -3 holes out of every 10 plays, i am guessing you never even watched any of the 10 full game films i posted did you?

LMAO and you show highlights way to go, get some actual facts you have no clue what Henry will do for us and i just dont understand why you have to dog one of the players when clearly you do not watch actual film on anything which explains why you do not even have 1 fact about anything on him other than the bullsh*t you think up, for example you said he has no burst yet hes the fastest player to 5 yards in the last 4 drafts out of all the positions and then you said he only gets huge holes to run through which is false, he got about 2 -3 holes out of every 10 plays, i am guessing you never even watched any of the 10 full game films i posted did you?

Eye-test, homie.

Go ahead. Compare Henry's highlights to Blount's.

It's like watching Bo Jackson vs Javon Ringer.

I do not watch actual film? Judging by how little you guys know of Henry's skillset, I'd say I'm one of the few that have watched most his snaps. That's what it takes to know what Henry is capable of. Watching all his carries. In which, he's usually average until he finally breaks a big run. Big runs that he will NOT get in the NFL.

He has no burst. This is a COMMON knock on him by scouts.

I don't give a f*ck what he does in "Sports Science" (what a joke) labs. Behind the LOS he lacks burst. Sorry. But he does. This is pointed out by many. He takes a while to get moving. He has no lateral quickness. He doesn't run like a power-back... so no, don't give me "that's not his style" when talking about his bad footwork or lack of agility.

Eye-test, homie.

Go ahead. Compare Henry's highlights to Blount's.

It's like watching Bo Jackson vs Javon Ringer.

I do not watch actual film? Judging by how little you guys know of Henry's skillset, I'd say I'm one of the few that have watched most his snaps. That's what it takes to know what Henry is capable of. Watching all his carries. In which, he's usually average until he finally breaks a big run. Big runs that he will NOT get in the NFL.

He has no burst. This is a COMMON knock on him by scouts.

I don't give a f*ck what he does in "Sports Science" (what a joke) labs. Behind the LOS he lacks burst. Sorry. But he does. This is pointed out by many. He takes a while to get moving. He has no lateral quickness. He doesn't run like a power-back... so no, don't give me "that's not his style" when talking about his bad footwork or lack of agility.
You just described what most backs look like when you look at every snap until they break a big run. The better ones do it more often. You may disagree with the hype of Henry but my no means is he "average"

Henry has all the physical tools to be a successful RB all this BS about him not having lateral quickness or burst is stupid and wrong.

With that said I still think he will be a bust.

Why ?

Because he is so SLOW as in not smart(the dude looks super dumb)it will take him years to learn a playbook and years to read a defense.He has the worst RB coach in the NFL to teach him which is a huge disadvantage and unlike CJ (who was also SUPER DUMB) won't have a great Oline in front of him.

Henry has all the physical tools to be a successful RB all this BS about him not having lateral quickness or burst is stupid and wrong.

With that said I still think he will be a bust.

Why ?

Because he is so SLOW as in not smart(the dude looks super dumb)it will take him years to learn a playbook and years to read a defense.He has the worst RB coach in the NFL to teach him which is a huge disadvantage and unlike CJ (who was also SUPER DUMB) won't have a great Oline in front of him.
Man, you have a hard on for bashing Croom. He has really gotten your attention some how. Don't know why you seem to hate him so much. It's not like he is calling the plays for the running back, or coaching the line that blocks for them either. The guy has coached some running backs who have had some great seasons rushing. Ahmad Green, and Steven Jackson for instance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we just STFU and watch him play? Damn..

Debating like this over a Titans player is unreal. How anyone wants Henry to fail is un-fu*king-believable..

Just shut the fu*k up and let his actions do the talking.

Can we just STFU and watch him play? Damn..

Debating like this over a Titans player is unreal. How anyone wants Henry to fail is un-fu*king-believable..

Just shut the fu*k up and let his actions do the talking.
Especially since the man hasn't even taken an NFL snap yet. How can the guy be a bust before ever playing a game?

Especially since the man hasn't even taken an NFL snap yet. How can the guy be a bust before ever playing a game?

It's not about him being a bust, it's more of the fact that people want him to bust to prove their point.

I hate that people are even feeding these trolls.

I'm merely trying to balance the unwarranted slobbing on the guy.

Plus, I'd rather talk about it than endure watching him F this up for us.

No... it's about many things. Not just feet.

His vision is garbage for starters. That alone makes him worth very little without factoring his stuttering in the back-field with poor feet on top of it.
What is up with all the "feet" talk? Do we have a bunch of Rex Ryans on here? At least Rex likes girl's feet. You keep talking about a guy's feet. WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back