Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got beat up in HS a lot; so he had to either run fast or get his ass beat. It was like "Run Dunce, run".

good try.

bartolo-colon-swing-and-miss-against-pirates-b.gif

Can't say I'm surprised but damn, you guys still talking about this same stuff 2 weeks in....

This thread is going on the ignore list

Good work DW, you and your fake hate was enough for me to go.

I've pretty much watched all of the Derrick Henry Vs. (insert school here) videos on YouTube that I came across.

Henry just seems to be considered a power back cause of his size. Calling him a power back is kind of the same as the people who call every white receiver a slot guy or compares them to Wes Welker.

I don't really see a power back style when he runs. When you do watch other "power backs", he doesn't run nearly as violent as they do. Because of how big he is, getting his pad level as low as them seems to be a problem, and he has very sub par balance. Marshawn Lynch had very good balance, which is why he was able to stay on his feet when he would head on truck people, bounce of tackles, and when he would get hit in his legs.

Yes, I saw a few plays where Henry stiff armed a player. But when I think of a power back style, I personally think Lynch, Bettis, Ivory, Campbell, Marion Barber, Alstott, and players like that.

Also, I'm not calling him a bust, I'm not writing the guy off. I am actually looking forward to seeing what Henry can do and hope he kills it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eye-test, homie.

Go ahead. Compare Henry's highlights to Blount's.

It's like watching Bo Jackson vs Javon Ringer.

I do not watch actual film? Judging by how little you guys know of Henry's skillset, I'd say I'm one of the few that have watched most his snaps. That's what it takes to know what Henry is capable of. Watching all his carries. In which, he's usually average until he finally breaks a big run. Big runs that he will NOT get in the NFL.

He has no burst. This is a COMMON knock on him by scouts.

I don't give a f*ck what he does in "Sports Science" (what a joke) labs. Behind the LOS he lacks burst. Sorry. But he does. This is pointed out by many. He takes a while to get moving. He has no lateral quickness. He doesn't run like a power-back... so no, don't give me "that's not his style" when talking about his bad footwork or lack of agility.
You have to be some little kid or something, have fun being in denial. If you actually do watch film you will see that he does have burst and some lateral movement just not the same kind of RB and you saying "Don't give me that's not his style" really dude, really, so what is there only 1 type of RB in your fantasy land? stop being so negative all the time and get on board with your team unless your truly not a fan which explains a a lot.
BTW i can tell your lying about watching film lmao.

You have to be some little kid or something, have fun being in denial. If you actually do watch film you will see that he does have burst and some lateral movement just not the same kind of RB and you saying "Don't give me that's not his style" really dude, really, so what is there only 1 type of RB in your fantasy land? stop being so negative all the time and get on board with your team unless your truly not a fan which explains a a lot.
BTW i can tell your lying about watching film lmao.
Did you intentionally have your signature predictions leave zero receiving TD's to Walker?

LMAO and you show highlights way to go, get some actual facts you have no clue what Henry will do for us and i just dont understand why you have to dog one of the players when clearly you do not watch actual film on anything which explains why you do not even have 1 fact about anything on him other than the bullsh*t you think up, for example you said he has no burst yet hes the fastest player to 5 yards in the last 4 drafts out of all the positions and then you said he only gets huge holes to run through which is false, he got about 2 -3 holes out of every 10 plays, i am guessing you never even watched any of the 10 full game films i posted did you?

He does it because he is a pathetic tvvatwrinkle who has nothing better to do than troll people at a football forum.

Hope that helps you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back