Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW Skip Bayless is a multimillionaire and is now LEAVING the mothership to start his own show on FS1. I don't think DW was idolizing him, rather than implying without him this board wouldn't be as good, much like ESPN/Skip. Which I agree. He stirs up controversy and conversational pieces that wouldn't exist otherwise - whether wrong or right.

Skip is by FAR better than that Stephen A.
Kiss ass

FWIW Skip Bayless is a multimillionaire and is now LEAVING the mothership to start his own show on FS1.
Lol.

"Leaving" ESPN. More like ESPN is cutting costs when it comes to their bigger personalities because they are replaceable. Colin Cowherd, Mike Tirico, Keith Olbermann, and Bill Simmons. All of these guys will get or have gotten new jobs because they are established people in the business, but let's not act like ESPN isn't cutting costs because of cord cutters.

Why all that talent is headed out the door at ESPN - Chicago Tribune

Skip Bayless is a hack.

Lol.

"Leaving" ESPN. More like ESPN is cutting costs when it comes to their bigger personalities because they are replaceable. Colin Cowherd, Mike Tirico, Keith Olbermann, and Bill Simmons. All of these guys will get or have gotten new jobs because they are established people in the business, but let's not act like ESPN isn't cutting costs because of cord cutters.

Why all that talent is headed out the door at ESPN - Chicago Tribune

Skip Bayless is a hack.

You may be right... ESPN has lost millions of subscribers and their viewers have been steadily declining.

You may be right... ESPN has lost millions of subscribers and their viewers have been steadily declining.
This is because ESPN as a whole is garbage now. I haven't watched in years since I noticed their common themes of just catering to who they think has the best markets. Sportscenter not that long ago(early 2000's), was about as good a highlight show you could get. All sports, almost every game got about the same amount of coverage/highlights. Now it's Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, New York, LA and whover may be winning.
Fortunately for ESPN, the competition isn't much better, Foxsports is next best because you can at least get all the local versions, but a lot of credibility for the whole station is lost with TMZ sports. NFL network is pretty bad too. During their daily top 10, each of the nimrods on the show just talk over each other.

Without getting into it too far... the political bias of the network is hurting it. Personally I've begun watching FS1. Firing Curt Schilling was the last straw for me, was a completely political firing IMO.

Oh, and Deuce is mildly entertaining in non-sports, but is a troll to the dummies and a thread derailing nuisance to the reasonable people in the Titans/sports stuff.

Schilling should have been fired. It his job to cover the news, not be the news. He repeatedly failed to recognize or accept that.
No he shouldn't have been. ESPN has repeatedly looked the other way with other sports casters when it came to viewpoints they agree with. When he said things they didn't agree with they suspended him and then fired him. He is NOT a reporter but a color commentary guy with experience in the field. He has ZERO journalistic issues since he isn't a journalist.
Might want to take a look at what he actually said and come back and tell us what he said in either case was wrong... trying to change facts you don't like is nothing more than making $#!t up. Sorry but what he said in both cases were simply put common sense. XX/XY... and knowing the difference and having the gall to say the truth is what got him fired.

Oh, and Deuce is mildly entertaining in non-sports, but is a troll to the dummies and a thread derailing nuisance to the reasonable people in the Titans/sports stuff.
Yeah, because GoTitans is REALLy good at sticking to the topic at hand and having intelligent dialogue about things... c'mon now...

Short man syndrome
Jacques-Louis_David_-_The_Emperor_Napoleon_in_His_Study_at_the_Tuileries_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

bet you even like the pants. LOL

Your fascination with this short thing is really, really odd.

Honest question: Do you think your height is important?

Yeah, because GoTitans is REALLy good at sticking to the topic at hand and having intelligent dialogue about things... c'mon now...
I absolutely love the randomness, and my favorite moments on GoTitans is the thread derailments. Great humor and lots of fun and all happening at the same time talking football. Good sh*t!

I absolutely love the randomness, and my favorite moments on GoTitans is the thread derailments. Great humor and lots of fun and all happening at the same time talking football. Good sh*t!
I disagree there.. I hate walking into a thread that has absolutely zero to do with the Title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back