Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Held baltimore under 20 points but they pretty much controlled that game.
That was also the game that Vrabel put his gigantic Vag out there on full display.
For sure. But if we weren't so shook to pass I'm sure we would have scored more than 13 points. To be fair if vrabel didn't make one of the worst punt calls in history it may have not mattered either way.

Downing is gone I believe even if the titans pull a miracle and win this game. I think the best long term option is the Titans lose Sat by 15+ points then they get a decent 1st round draft pick, move on from Tannehill and Henry and begin the rebuild with focus on speed at the WR, fixing the O-line and improving the defensive secondary.

Downing is gone I believe even if the titans pull a miracle and win this game. I think the best long term option is the Titans lose Sat by 15+ points then they get a decent 1st round draft pick, move on from Tannehill and Henry and begin the rebuild with focus on speed at the WR, fixing the O-line and improving the defensive secondary.
I think Tannehill restructures to help the cap..no way are they moving on from Henry just yet

Unless I can get something decent in a trade I don’t move on from Tanny and Henry… I fix the OL and add another WR in the draft. The secondary should be fine if they can stay healthy…I like Byard, Hooker, Molden, Fulton and Mccreary… the DL should be dominate again which makes the back 7 better.

I think people under estimate how the poor OL play has effected this team in multiple facets of the game…. Give me an OL and Tanny, Henry, Chig, and Burks and you have the pieces for a good offense, but with a putrid OL every offense will struggle

unless T17 demands a raise he should be back in 23 unless the middle round QB that I have no idea who he is shows a lot in TC

Unless I can get something decent in a trade I don’t move on from Tanny and Henry… I fix the OL and add another WR in the draft. The secondary should be fine if they can stay healthy…I like Byard, Hooker, Molden, Fulton and Mccreary… the DL should be dominate again which makes the back 7 better.

I think people under estimate how the poor OL play has effected this team in multiple facets of the game…. Give me an OL and Tanny, Henry, Chig, and Burks and you have the pieces for a good offense, but with a putrid OL every offense will struggle
Keep in mind titans still have Burks and Phillips at WR next year. We’ve seen flashes of what Burks can be. Phillips is really an unknown but showed a little promise in those first 2 games.

have no idea about NWI, McMath, or even Woods but he will be costly to keep.
OL has to be the way to go.

Keep in mind titans still have Burks and Phillips at WR next year. We’ve seen flashes of what Burks can be. Phillips is really an unknown but showed a little promise in those first 2 games.

maybe a new receivers coach would finally start developing some receivers to play.

Woods can fuck off right outta here!

Or look for WR qualities in WR vs their run blocking quality.
That damned JRob again... Vrabel was all like "NO DONT GO AFTER BLOCKERS< THEY DONT FIT MY STYLE OF PLAY!"

and JRob refused to listen to him...

of course that is sarcasm.... Vrabel made his own bed and threw JRob under the bus.

upload_2022-9-12_11-22-33-png.19945

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back