Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No knees RB is going to run right to the IR list

They said Marshon Lattimore was ALWAYS going to be injured coming out of college. That's the reason we took Dingleberry Davis at 5th overall instead of him...... Fast forward to 2023:

Corey Davis has had more drivers license renewals than complete football games played, and Marshon Lattimore is 2017 Defensive Rookie of the Year, top 10 in the league, multiple pro bowls, and on top of all that... durable for the most part, only missing 3 games since 2019 (2 one year, 1 another year.) for a minor hamstring strain.

Point being? -- Don't be quick to make judgement right out the gate.

They said Marshon Lattimore was ALWAYS going to be injured coming out of college. That's the reason we took Dingleberry Davis at 5th overall instead of him...... Fast forward to 2023:

Corey Davis has had more drivers license renewals than complete football games played, and Marshon Lattimore is 2017 Defensive Rookie of the Year, top 10 in the league, multiple pro bowls, and on top of all that... durable for the most part, only missing 3 games since 2019 (2 one year, 1 another year.) for a minor hamstring strain.

Point taken.

Plus, they've made a lot of advancements with prosthetics these days.

You found 1. … and they are who? Couldn’t be more wrong about moving up to get Levis. Absolutely dead wrong. They don’t like Levis… period. They clearly have a bone to pick with the team and ownership.
All the “experts” loved our draft last year because we moved up for Willis. They all had Willis going in the first. Of course they are going to love a draft where a team moves up to get a QB they all thought was better than the round he was actually drafted. No one wants to be exposed as ignorant on the subject you claim to know.

All the “experts” loved our draft last year because we moved up for Willis. They all had Willis going in the first. Of course they are going to love a draft where a team moves up to get a QB they all thought was better than the round he was actually drafted. No one wants to be exposed as ignorant on the subject you claim to know.
FTR

StEaL!!!!

So true
They said the same about Caleb Farley....oh... nevermind

I read an "experts" draft grade on all 32 teams...no one got worse than a B-...how is that possible? Someone had to have sucked....it was us... terrible draft imo

I read an "experts" draft grade on all 32 teams...no one got worse than a B-...how is that possible? Someone had to have sucked....it was us... terrible draft imo
They should try really making some sort of statement with a little guts and rank them 1-32.

its waaaay too early to know if they’re accurate, but they should post it next year to see how they did and keep about 5 year’s worth to eat crow after saying “right” because a player had 1 good year.

They should try really making some sort of statement with a little guts and rank them 1-32.

its waaaay too early to know if they’re accurate, but they should post it next year to see how they did and keep about 5 year’s worth to eat crow after saying “right” because a player had 1 good year.
The only reason we got an A- is because of Levis... everyone had us going QB...and to get him in 2 when no one else wanted him was a big plus for JRan

Really? You are splitting hairs here. So the guy at work is next?
So then let me clarify. Amongst draft experts most like the Titans draft and give them an A.
What's the difference whether it's the guy at work or you?
The term "draft expert" has to used very loosely..the ones I read on all 32 teams, no one got worse than a B-....come on!

If you think otherwise that's your opinion, I've got mine...our draft was terrible.

What's the difference whether it's the guy at work or you?
The term "draft expert" has to used very loosely..the ones I read on all 32 teams, no one got worse than a B-....come on!

If you think otherwise that's your opinion, I've got mine...our draft was terrible.

My opinion is I don’t know. I willing to see the product on the field before I make that call.

My opinion is I don’t know. I willing to see the product on the field before I make that call.

Yep. People focus way too much on what round etc players are taken in. If they turn out to be good football players and help the team, who cares? Fact is, we won't know about ANYONE drafted for any team until they get out there and play.

Seems like a very talented player, but the more I think about it the more I realize this isn't going to end well.

After all, a paper cut places our players on IR these days. Figured we would've learned our lesson by now.

3rd round was just way too risky for a pick like this.
There are still football players out there. Man is bone to bone- takes a heart to keep going. Ever heard of David Goggins and his knees!? Dude runs incredible distances over hill and dale.

I'll blame that on the VID and our inability to put these kids through personal workouts, just a bunch of Zoom 'acting' videos & JROB's obsession of drafting players whom are injured during the time of the draft....

I'll blame that on the VID and our inability to put these kids through personal workouts, just a bunch of Zoom 'acting' videos & JROB's obsession of drafting players whom are injured during the time of the draft....
He seems to have a penchant for drafting the wounded underdogs.

I thought it was JRob, but I see now it's Vrabel trying to be cute. At least it worked out with Simmons, but what's his success rate? 1 in 5?

That's a lot of wasted picks, but I'm not Amy.

Spears looks like a legit playmaker and I’m excited to see what he can do on the field. However, like everyone else here, I think this was a bad pick for the Titans.

1. Far bigger needs at other positions
2. The knee means a short career
3. If you were going to go RB, there were other good players left and you could’ve waited.
Drafted after Spears:
Roschon Johnson
Tank Bigsby
Devon Achane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back