Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilliard is a free agent. Not re-signed.
Informative, thought he was still under contract.

that said, for the very few who ask for Willis to get a little more time, I’d think it only makes sense to ask the same for Haskins. Not sure what he does, but I’m guessing nothing since he’s getting replaced by a one-legged Tulane back that everyone says can catch but no statistics to confirm.

I really like Spears. Been mocking him to Titans all along. Just not in the 3rd.
And before I knew about the knee issues and not having an ACL. I thought he was 5th round guy but I do like him. He torched USC in that bowl game and was great at senior bowl. RB just was not a need to me like WR

Sure. Hilliard would also cost more. Spears has a much greater ceiling than Hilliard for a cheaper price. This kid is a straight baller. Even if there is an issue that would shorten Spears’ career, it’s a gamble the team was willing to take. I’m sure this issue wasn’t just unknown to the FO. They seem to be ok with it. Who are we to think we know more sitting at home on our couches? Give it a chance. Might work out.
No dude. What do third round picks make? Even if Hilliard cost more, it's not much. He played last year for $1M. You take a vet who already knows the playbook over gambling on a rookie. Plus we nook Haskins last year too.

It's not just dollars. Draft picks are a "cost" and there's also opportunity "cost".

This kid may end up being great, but not wroth it for the Titans right now any way you slice it.

Fans:we need WRs

F.o :No we are following our board we don't care about needs.

Fans :How freaking dare you.!!!
Normally I'd like this post. Normally, I argue for how they know more than us and we have to give them a chance. But damn... this board has been right more than wrong compared to the organization over the last couple seasons:
-Not trading AJ (Even if I disagreed, the consensus on GoTitans was to resign him)
-Disliking Radunz
-Wanting a WR the last 3 drafts
-Disliking Dez
-Not resigning Foreman for cheap
-Drafting Haskins
-Not properly addressing OL last season by letting some inexpensive players walk and trading for Daley
-Not to mention the poor coaching decisions

We've been wrong too:
-Wanting Clowney, Julio, and being happy about Bud.

JRob lost his job and the Titans choked the division away directly because of the decisions we all questions on this board the last couple offseason.

Informative, thought he was still under contract.

that said, for the very few who ask for Willis to get a little more time, I’d think it only makes sense to ask the same for Haskins. Not sure what he does, but I’m guessing nothing since he’s getting replaced by a one-legged Tulane back that everyone says can catch but no statistics to confirm.
Haskins was actually very good on special teams. Just not much of a runner.

I know someone who tore their ACL and did not have it repaired. she snow skis and runs marathons.

Joe Namath and Connor McGregor are 2 other guys who tore ACL and competed

It’s about time we get a solid RB to pair with Henry in the backfield. I don’t think this indicates Henry is traded but it hopefully just provides him a reasonable workload.

Another good RB was definitely a need for us as a run first team. Really hoping this guy is a hit

942e993b7cd6c2d1ed7e0558747a3f86--pirate-clothes-pirate-art.jpg

arrugh he be a right jolly RB

He reminds me of Rodney Thomas

@Titanup1982 might be the only one who gets the reference

Runs hard despite lack of size

Decent receiver though nothing special

Hits the hole fast

More of a straight line, cut back type runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back