Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's stupid is languishing in mediocrity and watching your core players age out while the rest of the AFC South gets better/younger.

In order to even get to a SB, we're gonna have to through Mahomes, Lawrence, Burrow, Allen, and Herbert. Not to mention guys like Wilson, Watson, and Lamar who have been elite in the past. And likely Aaron Rodgers will be traded to an AFC team.

To think we can just get by with Tanne and still be able to go toe to toe against multiple of those guys in the playoffs is dumb.
I think THill is over .500 in matchups with the QBs listed (total)
Winless against Burrow 0-2.
Every other QB he has beaten at least once with the titans.

min also going to dismiss entirely your point that gets repeated EVERY SINGLE YEAR
Titans only did X while the rest of the AFC South is getting better.
I’ll believe that nonsense when it happens. Jags finally got something going in their collective wait for 20 years to get a QB (drafted 3 first rounders?). Outside of their freak AFCCG following the strategy of NOT QB but “winning” FA jags ain’t crap.
Colts are a mess, Texans are a mess.

You replace Hurts with Tanny on that Eagles team and they’re still probably getting to the Super Bowl. Just saying.
Ehh maybe. Hurts did a lot for that offense that tanne couldn't though. Their fourth down rugby pile alone added a ton of win probability through the season

I think THill is over .500 in matchups with the QBs listed (total)
Winless against Burrow 0-2.
Every other QB he has beaten at least once with the titans.

min also going to dismiss entirely your point that gets repeated EVERY SINGLE YEAR
Titans only did X while the rest of the AFC South is getting better.
I’ll believe that nonsense when it happens. Jags finally got something going in their collective wait for 20 years to get a QB (drafted 3 first rounders?). Outside of their freak AFCCG following the strategy of NOT QB but “winning” FA jags ain’t crap.
Colts are a mess, Texans are a mess.

What's his record in the playoffs vs those opponents?

If you have to ask you have already lost the debate.
I guess in the world of make believe sure.

if we’re going to use your words, that doesn’t make sense and isn’t an answer at all.

so I’ll answer for you, you response was:
“You’re right, playing the same roster in the playoffs or regular season is not different. Since that’s is in fact the case, you’re correct that THill has beaten my list of QBs more than he has lost to them.”

Your welcome for the assist and I appreciate your nice calm ability to respond rationally and using the facts available to research.

I guess in the world of make believe sure.

if we’re going to use your words, that doesn’t make sense and isn’t an answer at all.

so I’ll answer for you, you response was:
“You’re right, playing the same roster in the playoffs or regular season is not different. Since that’s is in fact the case, you’re correct that THill has beaten my list of QBs more than he has lost to them.”

Your welcome for the assist and I appreciate your nice calm ability to respond rationally and using the facts available to research.

If you don't think some QBs elevate their level of play (and their teams level of play) in playoff scenarios then you don't know a thing about football. Literally they were talking about the EXACT and thing on Keyshawn and J-Will the other morning. Some QBs have it. Others don't.

These are Tanne's career playoff stats but the way:

62% completion, 754 passing yards (or 150 yards per game). 7:5 TD/INT ratio.

But yeah the playoffs are totally the same as the regular season.....

If you don't think some QBs elevate their level of play (and their teams level of play) in playoff scenarios then you don't know a thing about football. Literally they were talking about the EXACT and thing on Keyshawn and J-Will the other morning. Some QBs have it. Others don't.
Would you take a shot on Stetson Bennet in rounds 5-7? He’s the definition of that kind of leader. Doesn’t have the athletic measurable whatsoever, but has unmeasurables in spades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back