Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol his stats are almost exactly the same. Those are elite numbers in both categories. Again trash take.
Just to reiterate your Keyshawn Johnson’s talking point, guys IMPROVE in the post season.
Now “almost the same”, despite being factually lower production still meets your point?

If Tanne were actually good in the regular season too, you might have a point. He's been extremely mediocre his entire career aside from like 2.5 seasons.
So the Brad Johnson case.
Maybe he’s due for a Joe Flacco post season, maybe we haven’t seen plenty of examples of “extremely mediocre” QB winning.

In the many many posts you make, you never actually make a point that can be backed up. You point to the factual data I’ve posted to refute your blanket, undefined, statements and try to argue that.

happened in the other thread too.
So aside from being wrong about post season improvement except maybe the examples you don’t want, what exactly was meant by having to go through that long list of QBs?
Here’s the list for reminders to everyone else
Mahomes
Lawrence
Burrow
Josh Allen
Justin Herbert
Russ Wilson
Deshaun Watson
Lamar Jackson

You started with just “going through them”.
When presented argument that the Titans (w/THill) have beaten plenty, you changed it to just playoffs and their playoff success.
Of that list, Mahomes, burrow, and Wilson have made it to the SB, so the rest are zero better than THill.
Then presented the H2H post season records, you throw them aside and never mention it again.

what is the quantifiable evidence you have that proves the Titans cannot win because of these other QBs?

I could actually see the NFL adopting the XFL kickoff rules. I'd rather them do that over the current kick the ball out the endzone nonsense.

Hope they get rid of the rule where offensive players can push the runner from behind. I really hate that.
Why do you hate that? Move the ball till player down seems ok to me. If you can gang tackle, seems fair to gang push. Defenders hold runners up while others try to strip the ball should be xnayed if we are going down that rabbit hole.

Why do you hate that? Move the ball till player down seems ok to me. If you can gang tackle, seems fair to gang push. Defenders hold runners up while others try to strip the ball should be xnayed if we are going down that rabbit hole.
I don't mind pushing the runner. I don't love the Eagles rugby pile on fourth downs tho

Yeah, but when a defender stops forward progress, the play is over. A defender or defenders can’t continue to push a ball carrier backwards. Olinemen shouldn’t be able to continue to push a ball carrier forward if the opposite isn’t allowed. Plus, player safety or something.

Yeah, but when a defender stops forward progress, the play is over. A defender or defenders can’t continue to push a ball carrier backwards. Olinemen shouldn’t be able to continue to push a ball carrier forward if the opposite isn’t allowed. Plus, player safety or something.
We both know that the play continues for many seconds after the “stop” so to speak! Indeed, huge offensive plays have come from those types of scenarios where the defender “stops” forward progress, and also in reverse. Lets just say that if forward progress is not stopped by push.. it’s ok to push then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back