Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t believe the talk of the Titans trading up for a QB. Too many holes to fill. Trading back to get more picks is more likely. They will roll with Tannehill or trade him for a pick and tank with Willis.

I don’t believe the talk of the Titans trading up for a QB. Too many holes to fill. Trading back to get more picks is more likely. They will roll with Tannehill or trade him for a pick and tank with Willis.
If we’re going to Go with Squirrel Boy, I ain’t watching a single game! Weekends will be completely free. I’d just come here and read the threads of members melting.

Ran would get run out of town if he did that.

After this draft, it seems like most teams will have their QB of the future in place. So next year we'll have our choice at many who will be coming out (hopefully Caleb Williams).

Just stay put and don't savage giving up so much to move up for Young or Stroud.

Just have the State of Tennessee make up a fake arrest warrant on Stroud, draft him at 11 and drop the fake charges as it was an error :D

you assume we will be drafting high enough to get one high enough next year. I hope we are better than that LOL.

you assume we will be drafting high enough to get one high enough next year. I hope we are better than that LOL.

Took me a while to get there, but I'm not enthusiastic about next season at all as it looks more and more like we're going to be lucky to win 5 games.

Maybe Carolina will do why they’re track record of early QB picks is, ruin the guy.

cam newton was the only exception and that was a short window of success.

Glad we didn't give that up. Makes sense for Carolina, they could be a playoff team if young is good. Plus it gives Reich their guy. Now it's almost guaranteed QB's going 1/2,

zona is stuck with Kyler so there would be an opportunity to move up there although the Colts may want to if their guy is there.

Bears killed this trade! Panthers are going to continue you to suck. Throwing Moore in was dumb, who does the young qb have to throw to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back