Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
From ILB Coach to HC? Seems like a big jump.
Look at him as a DC, no play calling experience but Bowen sucked.

Another rising position coach would be DeMarco Ryan, he's with SF right now

DC for these 2 make more sense than HC

Yup true ; but with Salah on his way out in SF , not sure they would want to lose both coordinators unless they have some master plan in mind.

I really hope J Rob puts his foot down and tells Vrabel it's time for a true DC. This season was a true testament that him and his guys are unable to coach up and run the defense. The history of promoting from within has not been good for the Titans. It's time to get fresh eyes and ideas to get the best out of our guys.

I’m sure they’re just interviewing Mayo to satisfy the Rooney rule

Seahawks just fired Shottenheimer as OC... after their highest points total in franchise history.
I like his overall strategy and should bring us more passing balance, but man he showed an inepptetidue to adapt during the second half of the season. I pretty much watched every Seahawks game (I had Russ, DK, and Carson in fantasy... 2nd place tho :/). Russ was getting creamed and started playing with a Mariota-esque hesitancy/happy feet. Needed more quick passes or to move Russ out of the pocket. It barely happened. I can see why Pete let him go.

I like his overall strategy and should bring us more passing balance, but man he showed an inepptetidue to adapt during the second half of the season. I pretty much watched every Seahawks game (I had Russ, DK, and Carson in fantasy... 2nd place tho :/). Russ was getting creamed and started playing with a Mariota-esque hesitancy/happy feet. Needed more quick passes or to move Russ out of the pocket. It barely happened. I can see why Pete let him go.
So basically like Art? Maybe Schottenheimer had a interview lined up after?

Seattle’s OL is pretty weak and has been for years. Although they beat our guys by 1 slot by ranking 14th to our 15th, they gave up 47 sacks.

Haven’t heard of a single firing made my Vrabel. I bet he changes NOTHING.
No one to fire..since Bowen never held the title of DC, he will quietly go back to LB coach. If Art leaves, Vrabel will promote within or hire at that time. Same at DC.

No firings just hirings coming

Vrabel: we are the AFC South Champs! If its not broke dont fix it!

Last edited by a moderator:
No one to fire..since Bowen never held the title of DC, he will quietly go back to LB coach. If Art leaves, Vrabel will promote within or hire at that time. Same at DC.

No firings just hirings coming

Vrabel: we are the AFC Champs! If its not broke dont fix it!
Is that his actual quote or is there a "South" missing?

I'd definitely like to see Schottenheimer get a shot but the sacks is a concern. I'd have to look more into the Seattle games on how much is weak OL, Russ Wilson running around, or his offensive scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back