Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be tough for any team to win with backup OL playing significant time.

But Tannehill has been sacked 4.1% of the time this season. 9th lowest rate this season.
I am sure that's true. But he has been piledriver several times just after getting rid of the ball.
Offensive line needs to be better along with about half of the team.

Henry had some really short carries Thursday night that led to him being taken out on obvious passing downs. Not having Humphries in those situations hurts. And, I think, Jonnu isn't being utilized as often because the TEs are having to help out the OTs.
Quit making excuses for Arthur fedex baby Smith. Dude is a complete joke at calling plays.

Everyone said I was crazy but now they are starting to see it. Dude suckssss. Gets too cute

Quit making excuses for Arthur fedex baby Smith. Dude is a complete joke at calling plays.

Everyone said I was crazy but now they are starting to see it. Dude suckssss. Gets too cute
Nope. You are no where near being proven right, You are still on the crazy list.

How’d that OT drive work out for you?

His first series the last two weeks have resulted in TDs. Funny how good an OC looks when the players execute.

His first series the last two weeks have resulte in TD. Funny how good an OC looks when the players execute.

I feel like in that OT drive we succeded despite some of the playcalling. Even the announcers were calling out our obvious run plays. Henry is just that good that he can turn what should be a 5 yard loss into a 5 yard gain

His first series the last two weeks have resulte in TD. Funny how good an OC looks when the players execute.
The wildcat call was inexcusable and he has this odd tendency to overthink about using Henry

He's still a young OC though. More pros than cons at this point

The wildcat call was inexcusable and he has this odd tendency to overthink about using Henry

He's still a young OC though. More pros than cons at this point
Just to refresh my memory... werent you the guy who spent ALL of last season bashing the hell out of Tannehill and worshipping Mariota?

Just to refresh my memory... werent you the guy who spent ALL of last season bashing the hell out of Tannehill and worshipping Mariota?
No, I was the guy saying tannehill is a slightly above average qb and Mariota was broken by a revolving door of coaching staff

Tanne is still slightly above average and Henry carries him. Henry is our MVP

I feel like in that OT drive we succeded despite some of the playcalling. Even the announcers were calling out our obvious run plays. Henry is just that good that he can turn what should be a 5 yard loss into a 5 yard gain
Yet if Smith hadn’t used Henry, we’d be complaining about that.

Smith makes me scratch my head sometimes with stuff like the snap to Henry with the backup C first snap but, overall, I think he’s done well.

Yet if Smith hadn’t used Henry, we’d be complaining about that.

Smith makes me scratch my head sometimes with stuff like the snap to Henry with the backup C first snap but, overall, I think he’s done well.

Will it be enough to warrant an NFL HC job?

Last edited by a moderator:
You obviously don’t watch many football games Romo calls. He does that to everyone. He is brilliant from the booth.

I said at times he's good. But it's only for like 2-3 drives a game. Aj brown SAVEDDD him. 2nd and 2 from inside the 5 and they don't give it to henry?!? His play calling cost us 10-14 points that gam .

Did this Thanos guy with 31 posts really rate me "take a chill pill" because I asked TitanJeff if he thinks Art Smith is really good enough for an HC job?

When an OC can script TD drives against some of the best defenses in the league (Colts and Ravens) then I have a hard time complaining....Henry had 28 runs that is plenty this early in the season....patch work OL today held up against patch work Ravens DL.

The wildcat to Henry almost seemed like it was a scripted play ...when we get in a certain down and distance this is what we are gonna run....just can’t do that under that situation though

Big win ...proud of our team...heal up...eat some turkey and let’s go make mincemeat pies of the Colts

Well enough to warrant an NFL HC job?
I would say that he’s done a whole lot more that LeFleur ever did and GB pouched him after one underwhelming year at OC.

So I’m sure someone would take a chance on him. Especially if we get back to scoring 30 points a game again pretty consistently or end up making another decent post season run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back