Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a report on one of the Titans news groups on FB that they are shopping Hopkins.

I think Hopkins is our best trade bait that we have because he is cheap this yr and under a decent contract next yr.... 49ers are showing that they need another WR with Deebo off the field.... Chiefs could use one and I think the Bills could use a better option opposite Diggs

Let the fire sale begin! Full blown rebuild is under way. At least the Titans realize that this team is going now where, its short window has closed.

Hopefully they’ll be able to retool and get us back into contention within a couple years.

Let the fire sale begin! Full blown rebuild is under way. At least the Titans realize that this team is going now where, its short window has closed.

Hopefully they’ll be able to retool and get us back into contention within a couple years.
We'll see but doesn't look good... Tannehill is gone after this year, his replacement? Neither Willis or Levis look ready, Henry likely done by then. Spears looks decent but the knock on him is will his knee hold up?

We'll see but doesn't look good... Tannehill is gone after this year, his replacement? Neither Willis or Levis look ready, Henry likely done by then. Spears looks decent but the knock on him is will his knee hold up?
yep, our starting qb for next season is not on the team this season.

Vrabel is not the guy to coach us through a rebuild, and given his personality type, I doubt he wants to be. Gonna be interesting to see what happens the next few years.

Be fair …. We don’t know what Levis looks like. He might be trash. He threw 19 passes in preseason. Made one elite throw and one really bad one. He has to get playing time. He has the physical tools.

Fans are the the only ones questioning his knees. He is fine. Just don’t know if he is the main guy or change is pace.

Levis plays a hand full of snaps in the preseason and people here have already made their minds up lolz.
He reminds me of poverty, but I ain’t given up yet. Just wanted this line to show a bit of improvement giving Tammy a chance. Still in the hunt as of now. Things can turn.

Just saw a report on one of the Titans news groups on FB that they are shopping Hopkins.
That’d be great!! We can get some more “needed” draft capital to fill the holes of OL, OL, OL, OL, WR, WR, LB, CB, CB, CB, and now Safety.

so hopefully all 11 picks land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back