Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That post made me laugh out loud! You forgot QB. GOAT!!!
I have benefit to at least 1 of our early draft goats being a goat.

well, as fans are rooting for it, hope we get Bryce young #1 next year.
Carolina’s obviously geared up for a SB run because they got Goat.

I have benefit to at least 1 of our early draft goats being a goat.

well, as fans are rooting for it, hope we get Bryce young #1 next year.
Carolina’s obviously geared up for a SB run because they got Goat.
lots of GOATS gonna dominate Superb Owls

GOAT Allen
GOAT Lawrence
GOAT Purdy
GOAT stroud
GOAT burrow
GOAT Hurts
GOAT tagovloaisna

RIP GOAT Richardson status... you are just a washed up injury prone loser now

IMO... squirrel going to PS and it will be levis vs mystery QB... possibly cheap journeyman/reclamation project or yet another day 2 draft pick

lots of GOATS gonna dominate Superb Owls

GOAT Allen
GOAT Lawrence
GOAT Purdy
GOAT stroud
GOAT burrow
GOAT Hurts
GOAT tagovloaisna

RIP GOAT Richardson status... you are just a washed up injury prone loser now
In fairness, don’t overlook Trubisky, Zach Wilson, bortles, gabbert, Pickett, Lance, Fields, mac Jones, love, Murray, Haskins, Herbert, Daniel jones, mayfield, darnold, Rosen,

and the list goes on. Lots of Goats all winning SB.

Set Levis up for success. Draft Brock Bowers and sign all these guys:
WR Tee Higgins
LT Trent Brown
RG Robert Hunt
C Lloyd Cushenberry
We need a new Center desperately. I'm tired of seeing them try and force Brewer to being the answer to anything. The dude is too small to play OL.

ESPN radio this morning suggested we sell off everyone who isn't likely to be around next year, and included Hopkins and Henry in that discussion. Their reasoning? Load up on draft picks for the rebuild and see what you have in Levis and Willis the rest of the season so you know whether or not you need to take a QB in the draft.

Ummm... how exactly are we supposed to get a good read on a Levis or WIllis if they have no talent around them? In what world does that make sense? Granted I think we already know what we have in Willis right now (which is not an NFL level QB).

I get the idea of selling off players to get draft picks. But you can't do both of those things.. Either see what you have in Levis this year with the talent around him, or sell off the pieces you have now and roll with Levis next year after you bring in more pieces in the off-season.

ESPN radio this morning suggested we sell off everyone who isn't likely to be around next year, and included Hopkins and Henry in that discussion. Their reasoning? Load up on draft picks for the rebuild and see what you have in Levis and Willis the rest of the season so you know whether or not you need to take a QB in the draft.

Ummm... how exactly are we supposed to get a good read on a Levis or WIllis if they have no talent around them? In what world does that make sense? Granted I think we already know what we have in Willis right now (which is not an NFL level QB).

I get the idea of selling off players to get draft picks. But you can't do both of those things.. Either see what you have in Levis this year with the talent around him, or sell off the pieces you have now and roll with Levis next year after you bring in more pieces in the off-season.
You answered your own question.
"ESPN radio.......In what world does that make sense.."

Some fans don't seem to get this and I understand but if the titans do this there is two possible options.

One- Levis survives somehow and becomes the franchise QB going forward.

Two -we end up with top 5 pick and draft a QB there.

It's a win win situation.

Some fans don't seem to get this and I understand but if the titans do this there is two possible options.

One- Levis survives somehow and becomes the franchise QB going forward.

Two -we end up with top 5 pick and draft a QB there.

It's a win win situation.
Not sure why drafting another QB top 5 is a “win”.

And if you sell off literally every weapon that exists, sure the “tank” crew get their wish of a franchise doing stupid failure things, but you create a need of every position across the field.

while some had issue with a Jurrell Casey or consider a Delanie Walker, these guys were huge during the “rebuild” cycle leading up to what Vrabel was capable of.

you can’t just field a JV team and expect a rebuild. Not only are the cap minimums that have to be reached (unless you’re suggesting over spend on crap players just to do so) but you also potential stunt growth and damage players before enough quality is around to help out.

Not sure why drafting another QB top 5 is a “win”.

And if you sell off literally every weapon that exists, sure the “tank” crew get their wish of a franchise doing stupid failure things, but you create a need of every position across the field.

while some had issue with a Jurrell Casey or consider a Delanie Walker, these guys were huge during the “rebuild” cycle leading up to what Vrabel was capable of.

you can’t just field a JV team and expect a rebuild. Not only are the cap minimums that have to be reached (unless you’re suggesting over spend on crap players just to do so) but you also potential stunt growth and damage players before enough quality is around to help out.

All that money to spend in free agency and no decent free agent will want to come to Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back